Chapter Thirty-Two -

Jennie

- www –

She made me walk – with traces of her semen on my chin and neck, naked, sobbing, and on shaky legs, up the steps of the dungeon and out into the civilized surroundings of the mansion above. I hesitated strongly at the top of the steps when I heard the unmistakable murmur of people in conversation. Lisa pressed her hand firmly against the curve of my bottom and urged me forward, but I only leaned back and tried to step down. Propping me up with one hand, she delivered a powerful, ringing slap, across the delicate flesh of my ass and I couldn't help but cry out loudly and lurch through the door. Six sets of eyes turned toward me at once. They were a mixture of surprise and amusement.

The strong desire to run surged through me, but Lisa held my hair cruelly in her grasp, forcing me to kneel at her feet, where I instantly grabbed hold of her pant leg and hid.

"Well, this entire day just became more interesting," said an unfamiliar voice, with a southern drawl. His comment was met with resounding laughter.

"I apologize," said Lisa. "She's not quite house broken yet."

I was too scared to be outraged. Above my head, sitting at a table, were a group of men and women. They didn't seem to have a problem with a person dragging in a naked, and crying woman. I couldn't imagine a more horrifying scenario.

When the laughter subsided, a familiar voice spoke. "Will you both be having breakfast with us?" It was Felipe – there was no mistaking the strong, assured inflection of his voice, and of course, there was the Spanish accent. My heart skipped a beat. What would happen if he told Lisa about last night? Had he told Lisa about last night? What if it was a test – and I was supposed to tell her?

"No, not this morning – but perhaps for dinner. I need time to make her suitable." She finally let my hair loose. I made no attempt to move; cowered against her legs I felt oddly protected.

"Of course," said Felipe, "Rosa will help you."

Lisa made me travel the rest of the way upstairs on my hands and knees, while the others looked on and remarked on how obvious it was I was new, and how fun it would be to get a hold of my sexy ass.

Heat crawled all across my body but I kept my head down and focused only on getting as far away from this emerging situation as possible. Somewhere in the back of my mind I also worried about what was going to happen to me next. I realized my deepest hope was for Lisa to take me upstairs, bathe me, feed me, and hold me as she filled my ears with reassurances. I wanted her to remind me she would never let anyone hurt me, but as she forced me past the door to my room, my hopes seemed more and more unlikely.

A little further down, we rounded a corner and my knees were finally given respite as they met with a small, carpeted alcove. Lisa stepped in front of me and opened the large wooden door. I hesitated for only a moment, not knowing why, but then crawled across the threshold. The room was not what I expected. If ever I imagined a room for Lisa to call her own, it would have been this one. It seemed inundated with her ominous taste.

The carpet was a deep burgundy. It was so dark I almost mistook it for black. The bed sat high, covered in the blackest of spreads, turned down to reveal crimson silk sheets and pillows. The headboard was black as well, a large, tall, square thing. It gave the bed an obviously masculine tone, and attached to its center, was two thick metal loops. The door shut behind me and the room was drenched in darkness. I swallowed hard.

A small clicking sound and the light of a bedside lamp scarcely lit the room. I dared not make a sound or movement, though the urge to turn and look at Lisa was intense. My eyes stared forward, catching sight of a leather-clad bench of sorts. There was no television, no stereo, and no phone, but there were books. I noticed them in a corner bookcase, their spines showing they'd been thoroughly read and enjoyed. I suddenly ached to know their titles. I wondered what she read, what made her happy. There was also an odd piece of furniture standing in front of the stark curtains. I knew from a glance I was best left unaware of its purpose. It formed the shape of a large X and at the top of each corner rest the same metal loops as the headboard. I shuddered in spite of myself.