Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

Violet blinked at Luna's statement, she couldn't believed what she just heard. She knew that GOT7 was here at the Philippines, but she was surprised to hear from her older sister that she had actually bumped into one of them.

"Really?" Violet asked as a grin started to grow on her face while she looked at her sister with excitement.

Luna hummed in reply, smiling at her sister's reaction.

"Did you get a picture with them?" She asked excitedly, she knew how Luna liked the k-pop group. Luna was crazy over them, especially Jackson as her bias. Violet had her bias as well, which was Jaebeom.

"I didn't, I said sorry and good luck on their concert tomorrow then ran off to find you guys." Luna replied, looking at the night sky trying to find the moon. She loved the night sky, her name was perfect for her indeed.

"But why didn't you? I mean, yeah you're gonna see them tomorrow but it's not everyday you see them up close like that." Violet was confused, she understood that their niece was precious but how could she miss the chance to take a picture with her favourite singers?

"Because Vi, they were in a disguise. I figured that they wanted to shop quietly and not with fans crowding them. Although I did recognised Jackson right away, I didn't want to ruin the peace for them. They don't get it everyday." She said, Luna didn't regret anything, she wanted the boys to have their own peace once in a while. It's not everyday they get a break.

"Besides, it's against their policy to take a picture with them in public. I'm also satisfied that I saw them up close, I'm lucky enough to see them again tomorrow. They probably won't see me, heck they might not remember me but as long as they are okay I'm fine with it." The older girl smiled at her sister.

Violet smiled at her statement, she knew her sister was very nice and considerate towards anybody. Not only was she understanding, she put others before herself. After all, she was a psychologist.

Yes, she was twenty-three years old. Yes, she's a young psychologist who passed the board exam, got her license in four other countries including Philippines, and graduated early. Luna was one of the youngest adult who had achieved those achievements. She devoted her time to studying day and night just for the exams, she skipped grades and got into advanced classes. She became a licensed psychologist when she was just twenty-two.

Luna had worked in different countries, mostly in Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Philippines. Those were the countries where she had a license. Although she did have other patients in other countries, she chose to travel between those four countries more.

She was young, yet very successful. She supported her family with the money she earned. Sure, she traveled a lot but that doesn't mean she didn't had time for her family. She made sure she had free time for them so that she could spend more time with them.

Unlike Luna, Violet was still studying to become a doctor. She was a year younger than Luna. She was going to graduate next year. But she was just as smart as her sister, she passed various exams and was going to get her license as a neurologist after her graduation.

Both sisters were achieving their dreams successfully. Violet was going to work in the Philippines, staying with their parents and help take care of their niece whose parents were abroad, they were the cousins of both sisters. They left three weeks ago, by next week they were coming back for their daughter to celebrate Christmas and New Years together.

"Well, we better get going. Mom and dad are waiting for dinner at home after all." Luna stood up after a moment of silence between them.

Violet picked the five year old up and carefully hugged her close as they walked towards the other side of the mall. They made sure to buy dinner for their parents on the way.

Once they had made it to Luna's white car, Violet placed the young girl into the back seat and made sure to put a blanket over her. She closed the door and sat in the passenger's seat. Luna was already in the driver's seat and started the car. They pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

After a long day of having fun with the little girl, losing her and finding her again, both sisters were tired and wanted the day to end already.

The members of GOT7 had arrived at their hotel an hour ago, all of them were tired, they were ready to wash up and sleep right away.

They had three rooms, two members in two rooms and three in the other. Their manager was on the same floor as them in a room of his own.

Jackson came out of the shower with only shorts on. His roommate, Mark was on his bed looking through his instagram feed on his phone. Jackson dried his hair with a blow dryer and laid down on his bed.

"Hyung, I'm gonna go ahead and sleep now. Close the lights once you're done, thanks." Jackson said, closing his eyes as he got in the covers comfortably.

Mark hummed in reply, after a few minutes of scrolling, he charged his phone. He made sure to set an alarm for them to wake up early tomorrow for rehearsals before the concert, after checking everything, he closed the lights and got on his bed and under the covers.

Both fell asleep almost immediately after the lights closed, obviously tired from the long day they had.

In the room right beside them, Jinyoung and Jaebeom had shared a room. Jinyoung was reading his book with his glasses on. His hair wet from the shower he had a few minutes ago. Jaebeom was still in the shower and he was humming to one of their song that they planned to sing at their concert as a special stage.

Right across their room, was where the maknae line were. They had an extra mattress in their room for Youngjae to sleep at. Who, might I add, lost to the game of Kai-Bai-Bo to which Bambam suggested.

Bambam and Yugyeom were playing on the youngest's bed. They were having another game of Kai-Bai-bo to see who gets to shower first while Youngjae was in the shower.

After thirty minutes, each member were already in their dreamland. Snoring softly and sleeping soundly. Deep down, they were all looking forward to their concert tomorrow.

~~

Edited

Kai-Bai-Bo- Rocks, Papers, Scissors