Chapter 7

Luna's POV

I sat down in front of the one and only, Jackson Wang. His face lit up when he looked at me and gave me his famous grin.

"Hi!! It's you! Did you know I've been waiting for you? Heck, I kept annoying Mark-hyung because I wanted to get to know you more but all he told me was how you guys met at Taiwan. It was unfair." Jackson pouted at the last part of his statement. He was speaking in mandarin, I guess he remembered that time I bumped into him.

I laughed at that, Mark had told me that Jackson kept bothering him about me. But I didn't think Mark would want to keep teasing him like that.

"Well, I'm flattered that you want to know me. My name's Luna, it's nice to see you again Jackson." I said, smiling at him.

"Waahh, I love your hair and name. You're beautiful too." He told me smiling from ear to ear. I swear, this boy never gets tired of smiling. I wonder if his cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

"Thank you, I got something for you by the way."

"Oohh, what is it? What is it?" Jackson said excitedly, he was bouncing up and down on his seat like a child waiting for Christmas presents.

I handed him his velvet box, I could tell from his eyes that he was happy to receive something. He opened it and his jaw dropped a bit, he stared at it in awe and shot me a really cute grin.

"Woah, thanks for this!! I'll treasure this! I love it." Jackson told me, grabbing both of my hands with his and giving it a squeeze.

"Can I take a picture with you? Please? I wanna post it on my instagram and show the fans what you got me!!" Jackson stated as he held his phone and looked at me with expecting eyes.

"Oh, uhm sure?" I replied, unsure of what was happening. Is the Jackson Wang really asking me for a picture? And he wanted to post on his ig?

I couldn't believe it, I stared at him with disbelief eyes but when he held up his phone to take a selfie with me, I smiled sweetly at the camera while Jackson held the velvet box in his hand. Mark had joined the pic with his hand in a peace sign.

*Snap*

Jackson looked very satisfied with the picture and I could feel myself blushing from what just happened. I mean, my bias just took a picture with me and he was going to post it on instagram. In public at that.

I then blinked, the social media is a dangerous place for me. Sure, I have accounts but I don't use them that much anymore after I realised how toxic it was. But, I'm hoping that it won't hurt for him to post a picture of us. I really do hope so.

I guess I was wrong at that time. I just didn't know it yet.

"Hey, can I tag you? What's your username?" Jackson asked, he looked so happy. But I wondered why.

"Oh sure, it's @LunaxLulu." I know, I know. It was not that good of a name but I had two names that I love very much. So I decided to ship it. Yes, I ship my self, that's just how much I love me. Self love is the best love after all.

He grinned and let out an excited high pitched yell. This is why I love and admire him, he wasn't just a k-pop idol who can rap. He also kept it real with his somewhat oddly innocent questions and remarks on different reality shows. His attitude and hyper self was something that I find really cute. I could tell how some think that he's one of the maknae line.

He liked making his friends laugh and happy. I love it when he does that, I also really like how he takes care of the people around him.

"And done! Make sure to like it, Luna! I'm so happy to see you again." Jackson winked at me, making me blush.

"Same here, I'm glad to see you again." I smiled gently at him and stood up. Waving goodbye at him, I made my way down the stairs of the stage and went back to my seat. I sat for a couple of minutes before deciding to head out for some air.

I stood up and was on my way out, but two girls blocked the exit. I looked at them confused when one of them spoke up. They looked like Americans, why were they here all the way in Hong Kong?

"Uhm, excuse me. Can we take a picture of you?" One shyly asked in english. But I stared at them really surprised and confused. Excuse me, what now?

"And may I ask why?" I asked them, kindly in english. They looked surprise but were relief to hear me speak their language. I'm guessing they thought I speak Cantonese.

"Well, we actually have an instagram account where we post pics of people who we think stand out. People like cosplayers, dyed hair with various piercings, goth fashion, tattoos and so much more from all around the world. We just want people to appreciate the way they look and not judge them in any way." The other girl explained with a shy smile. I blinked at that, so they think I stand out? Because of my hair?

"Why me though?" I finally asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered and all but why choose me?

"Well, we love how your hair is dyed. We also noticed that you have helix piercings on your right ear and triple lobe piercings on your left. You're very beautiful, you look angelic and innocent but your eyes tell a different story." The shy one said with a small smile.

I let out a laugh, they were very observant and cute. They stared at me confused since I started chuckling after they told me what they noticed about me.

"Sorry about that, it's just that I like how you guys are observant about people. Yeah, you can take a picture I guess. But please keep my information quiet. I don't like attention that much." I told them, smiling sweetly at their happy reactions.

"Thank you so much!" They both bowed at me. They then held up their digital camera and I smiled at it, holding up a peace sign.

I wasn't very photogenic, in fact I didn't know how to pose for pictures unless it was a selfie or a group photo.

They thanked me again and made way for me to exit. I waved at them and made my way out.

I honestly didn't expect much today, I mean the boys remembered me, complimented me, and Jackson even posted a picture of us on instagram. Then some girls wanted to take a picture of me because they think I stand out?

I sighed tiredly, this was a long day. I still had to wait for the boys since Mark asked me to stay. I sent him a message saying that I'll be waiting for them at a small ice cream shop right across the street from the venue.

Well, let's just hope there's no paparazzi or fans that's gonna see us there. I'm really not a fan of attention but it seemed like I was getting a lot today.

~~

Edited