Chapter 19

Luna's POV

"Aish, this girl. I'm older than you and you dare call me by my whole name?" He said, crossing his arms. He was narrowing his eyes at me as if he wasn't use to me calling him by his name.

"You should be used to it by now, we've been friends for a few years now after all." I was amused, he was like this every time I call him by his name. I refused to call him 'oppa' because it felt weird.

"Aish, I can't believe you." He shook his head but he was smiling.

"You miss me though." I smiled at him, I missed him since we only met up with each other once a year or every time I'm here in Seoul.

"Yeah, I did. Who wouldn't miss a brat like you?" He smirked at me, the nerve of this guy to call me brat.

"You're only three years older than me, Yoongi." I rolled my eyes at him but I couldn't contain the smile on my face.

"Whatever, anyways how are you?" He asked, he had a serious look on his face and concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine, tired as usual." I let out a sigh, he knew of my work and how busy I am at traveling and meeting up with different people.

"You don't look fine at all, you haven't been sleeping have you?" He asked, raising a brow. He already knew the answer to that one.

"Honestly, no I haven't. I'm having a hard time again."

"I knew it, you sounded tired over the phone and your face is pale as fuc-"

"Language, Yoongi. You're in public." I raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Right, anyways you should really take care of yourself more. Have you gone to the doctors for a check up?" He had a frown at this point and he was furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm actually gonna go tomorrow." I said, looking at him with a reassuring smile.

"You better." He grumbled.

"What about you? Aren't you busy?" I asked him, BTS just had their comeback and they were planning on going on a tour in America. I knew about it because I was updated about them, Violet loved them and so do I since we're both an Army.

"Ah well, we had a break day today so I decided to meet up with you." He replied.

"Oh, right. How did you know I was here anyways?" I asked him, confused.

"Namjoon saw you outside your building." He simply said, I blinked. Namjoon saw me? Why didn't he talk to me then?

"How come he didn't approach me?"

"Well, he said that you looked like you were in a hurry so he didn't bother. Besides, he was going to meet up with someone." He explained to me.

"Ah, is that so?" I hummed a bit after saying that. He must have saw me when I was rushing my way to work this morning.

"Luna."

I looked up at him, he was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. Making me look at him with confusion.

"What is it?" I asked him, worried.

"You should really take care of yourself. You look like you're about to pass out or something. Are you even eating? Or drinking lots of water?" He rambled on all of sudden, making me chuckle.

"Gosh, you remind me of Jin so much." I shook my head, amused at him once again.

"Yah! I'm worried about you and you compare me to that guy?! How dare you?!"

I bursted out laughing at him, making him laugh at me but he kept on talking about how he was better than his hyung. I really did miss this guy.

Third Person's POV

Jackson was walking down the street with Kim Namjoon, leader of BTS. He was close friends with him after all and he learned that they had the same break day so he decided to call him.

At first, Namjoon told him that he was busy but when Jackson said that he was going to treat him, he immediately agreed.

Now, the both of them were in a disguise and were just walking after eating lunch together.

Both were talking about their career and music, since Namjoon just had their comeback and Jackson just finished their world tour.

"Well, I was thinking about just- hey, are you even listening to me?" Namjoon asked his friend since he stopped walking. He was staring at something from across the street.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and followed Jackson's gaze. He squinted his eyes a bit and realisation hit him making his mouth go round.

"Isn't that Yoongi hyung?" Jackson asked, but his eyes were fixated on the girl across from Yoongi. Her smile and laugh was something he kind of missed ever since they departed back in Hong Kong.

"Yeah and that's Luna." Namjoon replied, he knew Luna since they met a while back. Actually, she had met all of the members because Yoongi introduced her to them.

"You know her?" Jackson turned his head to look at his friend. He was frowning a bit but he tried his best to hide it.

"Yeah, she's a close friend of Yoongi hyung. They've been friends for years now, I think."

"Oh" was all Jackson could reply, he didn't know how to feel but a bit jealous. He wasn't sure why he was envious of the guy listening to Luna's laugh and he wasn't.

"What's wrong? You know her?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. He was confused why his loud and cheerful friend was suddenly quiet and frowning.

"Yeah, we met when we were in Philippines for a tour and Hong Kong for a fan meeting." Jackson mumbled making Namjoon nod his head in understanding. Jackson looked at across the street again before turning to look at Namjoon with a tight smile.

"Let's go." Jackson said, walking away. Namjoon blinked at him before looking at Yoongi and Luna again. The both of them were smiling and he was used to it since whenever Luna was in Seoul, they would hang out together.

Namjoon shook his head a bit before going after Jackson, he wanted to know why the boy reacted like that. Maybe he was jealous? He thought.

But, Jackson Wang? Jealous? That's a first considering it was about a girl and not his career. Namjoon wanted to question his friend but seeing as how he wasn't in the mood, he dropped it.

But he would definitely ask him, just not at the moment.