Bonus Chapter III

The Proposal

Third Person's View

"Now?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"Nope."

"Okay, now?"

"One more and I'm stopping this car."

That made Luna shut up but she couldn't help but let a giggle out. It was amusing for her to tease Jackson but she knew she had to stop before he actually stops the car or else she wouldn't be able to see where he was taking her.

She had a blindfold on, Jackson insisted even though Luna thought it was unnecessary. They had been dating for five years now, Jackson's career was still on going and Luna was busy as ever. They had kept their dating life private from the media except for some pictures here and there that some people had taken.

Jackson said that he had a surprise for her so she decided to went along with him. He told her to put on a sundress and sandals, she had a feeling they were either going on a picnic or the beach. For the past years, Jackson would always take her out on surprise dates once a month and it would always surprise Luna as well as make her heart feel wholesome. Luna thought that it was one of those again, little did she know it was better than a simple date this time.

They've been driving for about an hour and a half already, though Luna had lost time already since she couldn't see anything. Her left hand was in Jackson's right hand and he had been rubbing circles using his thumb while humming to the songs on Luna's playlist. The both of them would sing really loud and dramatically but would take it serious at their favorites.

When Luna heard the ignition go off, she knew they were already at their destination. It got Luna excited, what kind of surprise was Jackson going to show her this time? Luna heard Jackson step out of the car and opened hers in a few seconds, she grabbed Jackson's arms and carefully got out of the car. She could hear the wind blowing and the smell of salt water. She instantly knew where they were.

Jackson helped her take a few steps forwards and her sandals were sinking slightly into the sand. She can feel the tiny rocks against her feet and the sound of waves crashing. It's been a while since they've gone to the beach, she didn't even bring a swimsuit.

"Okay, you can take it off now."

She heard him and didn't waste a second to pull the blindfold off, she let her eyes wander around the place. The fairy lights that were hanging from tree to tree, the beautiful blue waters of the beach as well as the waves crashing, the picnic place that had a basket of food as well as two blank canvases prepared for them and Jackson in a casual polo and shorts. Luna walked up to him and hugged him, she gave him a longing kiss, then buried her face in between his neck and shoulder.

"What the heck? Why are you so sweet?" Luna mumbled and only hugged him tighter when Jackson chuckled and hugged her back.

"What? Can't I be sweet to someone I love?" Jackson kissed her head and grinned.

"You can but don't overdo it." Luna looked up at him and smiled.

"Why?" He asked, amused.

"Cause then my heart's gonna burst."

Jackson bursted out laughing, he loved how Luna liked to joke around like that. It was something that always made him laugh and happy because most of the time, she would say it unexpectedly.

"Come on, let's have our late lunch or early dinner, or whatever." Jackson let go of her with Luna laughing at his statement and pulled her hand towards the blanket and the both of them sat down.