Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

Luna stood in front of the mirror staring at herself, she had put on a pastel pink off the shoulder dress that ended just above her knees. She had decided to wear that for her date with Jackson, he only told her to dress nice but didn't tell her where they were going.

He also told her that Mark and Youngjae were gonna pick her up. She thought that it was sweet of him to keep the date as a surprise.

"It's been a while since I've gone on a date." Luna mumbled to herself as she tied half of the hair up.

Suddenly her phone vibrated and she looked at what the notification was. Violet had sent her a message which made her smile.

Vi:
Enjoy your date and don't forget protection!

She laughed at her message before replying a thank you and a 'I'm gonna kill you once I see you.'

Luna glanced at a picture frame that rested on the desk in her room, it was her and Madeline, her former lover. She smiled, she knew that Madeline would want her to be happy and date again. Luna moved on but she still misses her, if she could fight for her she would. But Leukaemia was just one nasty bitch.

She let out a sigh and walked away from the mirror to put on her white heels. She walked out of her room carrying her pouch that had her phone and wallet in it before hearing the doorbell ring.

She opened the door to see a smiling Mark and a grinning Youngjae.

"Woah, you look great." Mark complimented her as soon as he laid his eyes on her.

"Yeah noona, Jackson hyung is so lucky to have you." Youngjae grinned at her before giving her a hug which she returned.

"Thanks guys." Luna chuckled as they showered her with compliments.

"Let's go, my lady." Mark offered her his right arm.

"We shall bring you to your handsome date." Youngjae added while he offered her his left arm.

Luna raised a brow in amusements before taking their arms and giving them a smile.

"Well then, shall we?"

"We shall." Both of them give her excited grins before walking towards the elevator after Luna locked her door.

"Jaebeomie-hyung~" Yugyeom whined as he tried to fix Jackson's hair while he was staring into space in nervousness. He had on a white long sleeve that was rolled up a bit with black pants on.

"I don't know how to fix his hair-" Yugyeom whined even more as he ran his fingers through Jackson's hair in order to try and make it look nice.

"Yugyeom, I swear to god if you don't stop touching his hair he'll kill you once he comes back from Mars." Jaebeom mumbled but Yugyeom heard him and immediately stopped. He gave his leader a sheepish grin before running off to find Bambam.

"Jackson, are you there?" Jinyoung stood in front of him while he waved his hand in front of his face. Jackson blinked and glanced at his watch before looking at Jinyoung with nervousness.

"Is she coming? Do I look okay? I mean, is this even okay? What if she says no? Oh my god, what if she doesn't come? What am I gonna do? Jaebeom, take me back to the dorm right now before I die of rejection and embarrassment-"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at Jackson's rambling before walking over to Jaebeom who was fixing the blanket over the grass. They were all in the park where Jackson had decided to set their date at.

Since it was almost night time, fairy lights that attached from tree to tree would light up the whole park. Jackson had asked for help from his members to set up the perfect date. They would have picnic looking over a nice view of the night sky with the lake and since it would be at night, nobody would probably bother them.

"Jackson, calm down. Mark and Youngjae went to pick her up and they're already on their way. Now would you please fix your hair a bit? You look like you just got fuc-" Jaebeom got cut off by Jinyoung hitting his head upside down.

"Hey! That hurt, how dare you- I mean, oh look Bambam and Yugyeom are fighting again. Let me just- yes." Jaebeom nervously excused himself when Jinyoung glared at him.

When Jaebeom walked away muttering under his breath, Jinyoung stood in front of Jackson and grabbed his shoulders.

"Listen, I know you're nervous but you don't have to be okay? Everything's gonna be alright, we'll be far away to not hear your conversation but close enough to keep an eye on the both of you so that nobody would come and ruin your date." He started as he shook his shoulders lightly, trying to make him relax a bit.

"And besides, I'm sure Luna would love this. Trust me, you're not that bad."

Jackson smiled a bit at his last sentence, he was glad his friends were here to help him. This was the first time he felt like this for someone and he really wanted this to work well.

"Thanks, Jinyoung. I really needed that." Jackson replied softly before giving him a wide grin.

"And hey! I am great, okay? You love me so much that you can't live without me." Jackson said which made Jinyoung rolled his eyes again.

"I mean, come on! Who can resist the wild and sexy Jackson Wang?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows, making Jinyoung sighed loudly.

"Why am I doing this?" Jinyoung asked as he pinched his nose bridge while shaking his head. But when he saw what was behind Jackson, he blinked before turning around and walked away.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Jackson asked out loud as he stared at Jinyoung in confusion.

"Your date is here, I'm gonna go now. Good luck and have fun." Jinyoung replied as he waved his hand.

"Wha-" Jackson turned around and immediately blushed really hard. He stared at Luna with his mouth hanging open a bit. She was beautiful as always but something about her was glowing tonight, he loved seeing her in personal. It was like looking at the most beautiful being in the world.

"Y-you look great." Jackson said, as he looked at Luna with red cheeks. Luna was giggling at his cuteness before walking towards him.

"Thanks, you look really good too." Luna gave him a sweet smile that made him want to melt right there and then.

"Well then, let's start this date with a dinner first."