Chapter 22

Third Person's POV

"Are you sure you're okay? Cause you can stay one more night just to make sure, you know?" Jackson said, worriedly.

"Yes, Jackson I'm sure. Don't worry, I'm fine." Luna chuckled at how the older one seemed more worried than she was.

Luna was being discharged seeing how she was feeling okay. The doctor said that she just has to take her meds and vitamins.

"Bu-" Jackson got cut off by Luna turning around to face him and grabbed him by his cheeks.

She looked into her eyes with a serious look and Jackson felt his knees weaken a bit and his cheeks blushing. He tried to stay as calm as he possibly can.

"Jackson, I'm okay. Trust me." Lune softly said, making Jackson's heart melt. He tried smiling but it came out weird because Luna was basically squishing his cheeks.

Luna bursted out laughing and let Jackson's face go before turning around to continue walking down the halls of the hospital. She turned her head and smiled at Jackson.

"Come on, Jackson. Yoongi is outside waiting for us."

Jackson stared at her for a while because he couldn't get over the fact at how beautiful she was. His heart melted every time she smiled at him. Her eyes were shining every time she laughed. To Jackson, she was definitely the most beautiful girl ever.

He snapped out of his trance and grinned at Luna, ignoring the butterflies he was having, he caught up with Luna and they both continued walking.

They were joking around a bit and smiling. They didn't want to disturb the other patients so they kept it down.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was inside his car patiently waiting for Luna. He had texted her and said that he was picking her up along with Jackson so they didn't have to call a taxi.

Yoongi saw two familiar figures walking out the building and smiled slightly at the sight of them. Namjoon had told him last night about the fact that him and Jackson had saw him together with Luna and apparently the younger one was looking jealous.

When Namjoon finished his story and noticed that Yoongi was quiet. He thought that maybe his hyung had feelings for the girl but apparently he was just worried.

Why? Well, we'll get onto that later.

Luna saw Yoongi's car and walked over to it. Jackson was wearing a cap and a mask just in case. They both got in the car with Luna in the passenger seat. She smiled when Yoongi hugged her once she was inside.

They pulled apart and Yoongi greeted Jackson. Then Yoongi proceeded to start up his car and drove out of the parking lot.

"So, Luna how are you feeling?" Yoongi asked, glancing at her.

"I'm alright, I just wanna go home. It's a good thing today is Saturday, I don't have any sessions." She said, looking out the window to stare at the cars and people passing by.

"Hey Luna?" Jackson nervously asked.

"Yes, Jackson?" She turned around to look at him.

"Uhm, Mark hyung and the others were pretty worried last night so uhm-" He cut himself off because he bit his lips.

"What is it?" Luna furrowed her eyebrows.

"They said they wanted to come over to see you." He blurted out loudly.

"Oh! That's fine, but are they sure? Aren't you guys busy?" Luna blinked at him, it was fine that they were coming over but she was worried about their schedule.

"Ah no, we're all taking a break since we just had our tour so we have a lot of time." He grinned at her, he was excited since he was going to spend his time with Luna once again.

"Oh well, good for you guys then!" She smiled and turned around to look outside the window again.

"Well, I'll drop you kids off and head back to the dorm." Yoongi said, he was the opposite of Jackson. BTS was going to have their world tour as soon as their comeback performances were done. They were going to get busy again.

"You're only a year older than me though." Jackson playfully pouted.

"And you're only three years older than me." Luna also playfully said.

"Aish, these brats. Yah! I'm still older." He grumbled before cursing them under his breath.

Luna and Jackson laughed and continued to tease Yoongi as he drive. It took all of Yoongi's might to not kick them out since his patience was wearing thin.

"I can't believe I agreed to drive you guys." Yoongi mumbled as he parked his car outside Luna's apartment building.

"You love me anyways." Luna stuck out her tongue at him and giggled when Yoongi gave her a deadpanned look.

"Yes, yes I love you but sometimes I want to disown you." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Hey! That's offensive of you, grandpa. How dare you disown me?" She dramatically said but ducked when Yoongi was about to hit her head when she said grandpa.

"Yah! How dare you call me grandpa?! Aish, this disrespectful brat." He yelled at her while glaring at her.

"Don't worry Luna, I'll adopt you." Jackson winked at Luna and wiggled his eyebrows.

Luna blushed a bit but laughed at him. Yoongi raised a brow at what he said but took the chance to hit Luna's head.

"Ow! Okay, that's it. I'm out of here, you're so abusive." Luna shook her head and opened the car door and got out. Jackson followed after saying goodbye the older one.

"Take care of her, she's been through a lot." Yoongi nodded at Jackson who was confused at the last part of his sentence but nodded anyways.

Luna tapped on the glass window, Yoongi rolled the window down and stared at her questioningly.

"Thanks for yesterday, if you weren't there I would've died by now." She grinned at him. Yoongi blinked and gave her a small smile.

"Don't thank me, I'm glad that I got to you just in time. Just take care of yourself more, Luna. I won't always be there for you, okay?" Yoongi said, reaching out for her hand which she grabbed.

"I know, thank you also for today." She smiled softly at him, she squeezed his hand.

"No problem, Luna." He smiled back.

"Well, I gotta go now. Thanks again, Yoongi." She let go and waved at him. He waved back and rolled the window up again.

She stepped back and watched as he drove off and when she couldn't see his car again, she turned to look at Jackson who was staring at her.

When he was caught, he blushed and looked around trying to look like he wasn't staring at her face just now. Luna chuckled at his face because she thought he was acting very cute.

"Come on, Jackson. Let's go to my apartment and wait for them there." She smiled at him and there goes the butterflies again.

He tried to ignore it but it was overwhelming him so he just nodded and followed Luna as she walked towards her building.