Bonus Chapter II

Surprise Gone Wrong

Third Person's View

"No- to the left!" Luna groaned as she watched Taehyung and Jungkook trying to align the banner properly again.

It's been twenty minutes since they've started and they haven't finish yet because of how clumsy both of them were. Luna was starting to feel like hitting them but at the same time she wanted to laugh because Taehyung was starting to looked pissed at Jungkook who kept pulling to his side.

"Jungkook, stop pulling!!" Taehyung had enough and got down the ladder.

"What? You're the one who should stop!!" Jungkook yelled and got down as well, ready to wrestle Taehyung for what he said.

"Oh my goodness." Luna muttered as she watched the both of them bickering as the banner fell down to the floor.

"Don't worry, Jimin and I'll take care of it." Hoseok placed a hand on her shoulder making her smile, he had a grin on his face as Jimin gave her a thumbs up from behind.

"Thanks, I'll check on Jin then." Luna hugged him and went to the kitchen.

She expected to see Namjoon and Jin preparing the food with no problem at all but when she entered the kitchen, all she saw was Jin yelling at Namjoon who was covered in melted butter. She turned around quickly and walked away before getting herself involved.

Luna and the boys were making a surprise party for Yoongi who left for almost more than a month due to his shoulder problems, he had to stay at the hospital for physical therapy and he was being discharged. It was also a week before his birthday so they wanted to kill two birds with one stone. Their manager was currently on his way to pick him up at the hospital while Luna and the rest of Bangtan were preparing the party.

Well, sort of.

"You were the one who kept on pulling!" Jungkook yelled, annoyed at the fact that he and Taehyung were bickering about something so petty yet his pride wasn't going to let him step down.

"Oh yeah? She said to the left, Jungkook. Where the hell do you think left is?!" Taehyung yelled back, he was starting to feel frustrated.

"Can the both of you shut up? One more word from either of you and the both of you are going to stay at the company for the rest of the night." Jimin hissed at them, he was getting tired hearing their loud bickers. But that made the both of them shut up.

Luna sat down at the couch and watched Hoseok and Jimin perfectly hang the banner. She saw Taehyung pouting then turned to Jungkook and hid his face by his shoulder. Jungkook shook his head and patted Taehyung's head to comfort him.

"At least they made up." Luna sighed, it was going to be a long day.

"Stop it!" Jungkook hissed as Taehyung kept on poking him to annoy him.

Taehyung poked his tongue out at Jungkook before running off to find Jimin who was helping Hoseok with the drinks. Jin had also made sure that Namjoon wasn't going to take another step inside the kitchen after the mess he made. Jin wasn't going to waste another bowl of melted butter.

"Noona, do you think he'll like this?" Jimin asked Luna, snapping her out of her own thoughts.

They had bought Yoongi new shirts, a new microphone stand along with headphones and microphone since he mentioned that his were kind of old already. Namjoon and Hoseok were the ones that had bought them since the both of them were also music producers so they chose ones with best quality. While as for the shirts, they were from Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung said that he didn't need to buy anything because he would be giving Yoongi hugs and kisses.