Fun Facts

Fun Facts:

Violet's Death
- Yes, let's start off with that one. Violet wasn't supposed to die, I even planned on making another fan-fiction about her and possibly Yoongi. Luna was the one who was supposed to die, hence chapter 14's last paragraph, "Deep down, they all wished for time to stop, since they all enjoyed each other's company. Little did they know, one of then would leave. At least, not for now."

- Luna was supposed to die of sickness that's why she was sick when she went back to Korea and while she was with Yoongi but I changed my mind half way and made Violet died instead. So when Luna went back to the Philippines that time, the sentence "Little did they know, one of then would leave. At least, not for now" makes perfect sense somehow.

Mark and Luna
- I actually thought about writing how Mark has feelings for Luna and there would be conflict between the both of them with Jackson but then I couldn't do it because first of all this isn't a love triangle story, second of all I didn't want to destroy their friendship especially when Markson exists lmao.

- Luna and Mark sees each other as siblings, it's like Mark is the older brother she never asked for but is there. Mark is protective of Luna but also hates seeing Jackson hurt, that's why when something happens between the both of them, he tries to be there for them equally.

The Maknae Line's Trip to Disney Land
- Back in chapter 17, Yugyeom and Bambam dragged Youngjae to Disney Land with them while they were in Hong Kong for the fan meeting. Let us all pretend that Disney Land was near where they were staying because they don't have enough time to travel that far and actually tire Youngjae out. Also, they wouldn't be able to meet the others for dinner either. The fact that Disney Land is on a completely different island is enough for me to know that they won't make it. From the start, I made an author note that some things might not be right which means I probably changed some to go along with the story, hope you guys didn't forget that.

The Members
- Remember when Jackson was still all giggly and texting Luna about going out and Mark teased Bambam about how Yugyeom will hug him lots at night? How about when Youngjae got back with the maknaes and sat beside Jaebeom then leaning his head on his shoulder to rest? There were obviously some affection going on and yes, I wanted to sail some ships but I decided against it. There wasn't really a reason why, I just didn't want to. Now it only looks like they're all comfortable with each other which I'm already satisfied with.

Yoongi and Luna
- Yoongi and Luna met when Luna was in college while Yoongi was already an idol at BigHit. Luna went to Korea to study Korean during the summer and she met Yoongi by accidentally commenting on his lyrics when he was writing in a cafe. There wasn't any tension, just Yoongi being surprised that someone even considered to pay attention on what he was writing. He found Luna interesting and decided to hang out with her, at some point he liked her but then he decided that he just saw her as a sister. That's why he's protective of her, that's why their friendship never faded despite how busy the both of them are. He also introduced her to Namjoon then to the rest of the members, Luna literally saw how Yoongi and the rest of them grew as years went by, she was very proud and happy for him.

- But then the rumors came as time went by and then the 'dating scandal'. Yoongi had to deal with the fans and media while Luna was dealing with her friends, co-workers and the media as well. Both of them made clear that they were just friends and that nothing was ever going to happen between the both of them. That's why Luna's relative know about Yoongi, while Luna's family knew him through Luna, the rest of the relatives only found out through the news.

- I decided to write a crossover of Bangtan and GOT7 because why not? I'm an Army and Ahgase, so I decided to have some fun.

Chapters
- I thought that I would end this book after it got around 20 chapters or so, but things happen and now it has 43 chapters lmao. It was unexpected, I really thought that it'll end at 20 chapters. But a lot of the first few chapters were short, as the book went on, it got longer so I guess it's why it got more chapters. But then again, it might be because I kept writing and couldn't find a way to end it, I also kept having writer's block. Thank god I found the ending though.

The Story Idea
- Wanna know where I got the idea? I was playing BTS SuperStar one time and I completed about five or six albums all while thinking about the plot, it came to me all of a sudden and I just kept playing the game while imagining the scenes about how the story would play out. Then I decided to write it down, I wasn't planning on posting the story on wattpad, I planned on keeping it to myself but my sister suggested I post it. So I did.

Comments, Votes and Author's Notes
- I know I didn't write many Author's notes or telling you to vote on the story but I secretly kept checking my notifications after I post a chapter, but at the same time getting reads was already enough to keep me going. So to all those who commented nice things, stayed patient, adding my book to your reading lists and voted on the chapters, thank you. I wish you all luck and eternal happiness~

Alfie, Vera and Sylvie
- Alfie and Vera were planned, I was planning to write about how Luna have dogs but they don't really show up that often in the book because they were both staying with Luna's parents while she was always abroad, working. Sylvie, however, was unexpected. I didn't know why I wrote about Sylvie but I'm kinda glad I did, Sylvie is a very cute and fluffy gray Chartreux cat that has yellowish green eyes. A cute cat, indeed.

Sylvie's Name
- I'm not sure if you remember or read it, but at the end of chapter 42, I wrote an Author's Note about Sylvie's name. She was supposed to be named Shadow, (Yoongi's Interlude in Map of The Soul: 7) but I was searching online and saw Silverton and wanted to actually named her that for laughs but then Sylvester came up and it was prettier so I just played around.

Luna's Cousins; Elliot, Amelia and Lucas
- Do you remember chapter 33's Elliot and chapter 34's Amelia and Lucas? They are Luna's cousins from both side of the family that attended the Violet's funeral. Elliot only appeared for a brief moment  because I wanted someone who Luna was closed with yet weren't exactly friends but comforted her while she was at the cliff in the cemetery. Elliot was perfect, he was a family member and someone who she hadn't seen for two years but still close with Luna. Elliot even knew about Madeline, a lot of her family members knew because she took Madeline to some of their annual events during the time they were together. It was amusing for Luna to watch Madeline and Elliot speak because of their accents as Canadians.

- Back at the funeral house, Amelia and Lucas seemed to be trying to lighten up the mood when they talked to Luna. That's what they're both good at, cheering someone up in a down moment. But the both of them knew that they had to draw a line because it was truly a heartbreaking moment for the both of them, especially for Lucas who was very close with Violet. He saw her as a sister and he cried so much that Amelia couldn't stand to hear him because it was painful to watch him break down like that.

Everything Stays
- In chapter 42, Luna had a nightmare and Jackson sang Marceline's Everything Stays from Adventure Time to calm her down. The reason why I chose that song was because it meant that even though you might leave some things in your life for a short while, it'll still be there, right where you left it. Jackson sang that song because he wanted Luna to know that when she closes her eyes to sleep, everything would still be the same once she wakes up, he would still be there for her once she wakes up. Except how Jackson literally slipped away from under her before she woke up lmao.

The Ending
- The ending of the book was supposed to be Luna and Jackson's wedding, but like I said, things change and so did my mind. I'll probably write a bonus chapter for their wedding though, who knows.

~~

That's it, thank you so much for reading this book. I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoyed reading this book too.

I've also decided to write bonus chapters, so look forward to those in the future.

Till' next time~