Chapter 12

Luna's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see the cream coloured ceiling, I turned my head a bit to look at the digital clock on the bedside table.

9:32am

For some reason, I managed to sleep well last night. I stirred around and turned to my left side to see closed curtains and a bit of sunlight coming in. I sighed out loud, I was too lazy to move but I knew I had to. I wanted to walk around more since I still have around three days before going to Korea.

I heard my phone vibrate and I stayed still for more than a second before deciding to turn around again and pick my phone up from the table.

*Vi is calling*

I blinked before sitting up straight and pressed the accept button. Violet came into screen and she was dressed already. She had her uniform on and her hair was in a high ponytail.

"Hey Lu, did you just woke up?" She asked, grinning at me.

"Mm, I did. I bet I look like a mess right now." I chuckled, brushing my hair aside.

"Well, how are you?"

"I'm okay, I finished my meeting yesterday so I have free time before going to Seoul. You?"

"Ah well, I'm gonna go get breakfast before heading to my class. We're going to have an exam today." She grabbed an apple from the fruit basket before opening the fridge and took out a strawberry milk carton.

"Oh well good luck on your exam and don't fail for the sake of the brains out there." I grinned at her, joking.

Vi looked at me with a deadpan face before rolling her eyes at me. But I didn't missed the small smile on her face before she turned around to pet our Siberian Husky, Alfie and our Alaskan Malamute, Vera.

I smiled at the sight of the two dogs, I'm an animal lover so I loved having dogs around. I would like to adopt a cat next, but I already don't have much time with my two dogs so I don't want to burden my sister more since she also stays at the univeristy late sometimes. That leaves my parents to look after them.

"Well, I got to go. I don't want to be late, I'll feed these two before I go though, so don't worry much. Love you and take care, bye!" Vi waved at me while smiling which I returned the gesture and she ended the call.

I stared at my phone for a second before deciding to get up and take a quick shower. I threw my phone on the bed and went to my suitcase that was lying on the floor. I took out a white tank top, denim jacket and black high waisted shorts.

I took a quick shower before putting the clothes on, I tied my pastel hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed my white sandals before grabbing my brown shoulder strap purse and putting in my wallet and phone. Making sure my earphones and charger were still in there, I head out. I grabbed my hotel key card and closed the door.

I walked down the hall and when I got to the elevator, I pressed the down button. I patiently waited and got in once the doors opened. I pressed the lobby button before leaning back at the walls. I looked at the mirror to check my hair and face.

My eyes looked tired as always, my lips were a bit pale so I reminded myself to apply some lip balm and lip tint later. I didn't like applying make up, but I always made sure that my lips look alive or else I'll look dead because of my anaemia.

The doors dinged and I stepped out into the lobby, I made my way out of the glass doors before walking down to the nearest café. I found this café yesterday on the ride home with Jackson, so I wanted to try it out since it's near anyways.

I saw that it was open and I let out a small smile before pushing open the glass doors, the smell of coffee beans hit me as it filled the air. I walked towards the counter and waited in line.

When it was my turn, I ordered a Caramel Macchiato. The guy behind the counter smiled at me before handing me my change and my drink.

"Hey, I'm Jake." He smiled at me. "You're really pretty, can I have your number?"

"Uhm I'm sorry, I-"

"She's gonna say no." A voice behind me said, making me turn around to see a familiar set of eyes with a black mask.

I smiled at him before turning to the counter guy, "Yeah, I'm good. Thanks."

"One Latte please." He said before winking at me, I smiled amused at him. I waited for him to get his drink before walking away with him, finding a seat. I sat down with him across me. I took a sip from my coffee before looking up at him.

"Thanks, you didn't have to though." I said, smiling gently at him.

"No problem, it's alright." Jinyoung said, before taking his mask off.

"You guys have a free day?" I asked him.

"Mhm, I decided to come and get some coffee here rather than back at the hotel. The others are either still sleeping or too lazy to get breakfast so I went here first since Jackson mentioned this place when he came into our room last night." Jinyoung chuckled as if something came into his mind.

"What? Why are you laughing?" I asked, smiling at him amused yet confused.

"Well, Jaebeom hyung tried to stayed mad at him but when Jackson showed his puppy eyes, he went a bit soft and just gave up."

I laughed lightly at that, it does sound like Jackson to do that.

"Jackson also mentioned that he had lots of fun with you last night. That's why he came back late. We could tell that he was truly happy yesterday." Jinyoung said, smirking at my slightly blushing face.

"Well, as long as he's happy then." I said, smiling sweetly.

"Well, did you have fun then?"

"Of course I did, I even wished it could last-" I cut myself off when I realised what I said, Jinyoung was smirking at me.

I covered my face with my two hands in embarrassment, oh my goodness did I seriously just said that?

"At least you had fun." Jinyoung sipped from his cup of latte.

"I can't believe I just said that." I mumbled, taking another sip from my straw.

I stared at him, he had smooth features. I envy his clear and smooth looking skin to be honest, sometimes I wonder if him and Kim Seokjin would go well together. They were both beautiful despite being guys.

Jinyoung caught me staring and blinked at me before smiling.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, grinning at me.

"It's just that, I wonder how we're talking normally like this. Like friends. Why were you guys excited to meet me? What makes me different from other fans?" I blurted out, these questions had been running in my mind ever since the fan meeting. Ever since Mark asked me for my id in WeChat.

Jinyoung blinked and looked a bit surprised, like he didn't expect me to ask that question at all. I mean, yeah I feel lucky that I can talk and see these boys like we're friends. But what made me different from other fans that they still kept taking with me?

"Simple, because you're different from any other fans we've seen."