Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

The car stopped and two figures stepped out of it. Both slammed the door shut lightly and then walked towards the building. Luna laughed at the joke Jackson had said. They both had enjoyed their time together so much that they didn't realised that a certain someone was waiting for them in the lobby.

"Okay okay, so why is Peter Pan always flying?" Jackson asked before thanking the guy who opened the glass doors for them.

"I wonder about that, tell me then." Luna said, amused.

"Because-"

"Because he never lands. You've told this joke a lot of times already Jackson." A familiar voice said in english, cutting Jackson off.

Luna and Jackson both turned towards the lounge to see Mark standing there with his arms crossed with a smile plastered on his face.

"What time is it?" Jackson whispered at Luna.

"Uhm about 1:23am, why?" Luna whispered back, glancing at her wrist watch.

"Crap." Jackson mumbled, making Luna confused. What was wrong with coming back late? Then it hit her, she felt the sudden pang of guiltiness.

"Mark! Uhm, I'm sorry I'm late?" Jackson said, sheepishly.

Mark rolled his eyes, he then started walking towards the both of them. He looked at Luna with a gentle smile then looked at Jackson with an annoyed one.

"You know, Jaebeom asked me when you were coming back. I told him that you were gonna be super late, then he told me to wait for you here. At the lobby." Mark told Jackson who was smiling sheepishly at the older one.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. We had too much fun, is Jaebeom mad?" Luna asked, nervously. She looked down, she didn't like it when people get in trouble because of her. She didn't want Jackson to get in trouble. She just didn't notice the time when she was with him. Mark noticed she was nervous and grabbed her by her shoulders, making her look up. Mark was smiling at her.

"No, he's not. He's just being the responsible leader he is, he's just worried. Don't you worry though, I'm sure he'll understand that you guys didn't mean to come back late." Mark said, reassuring Luna which made her sigh in relief silently.

"But, why are you here? Are you staying in this hotel too?" Mark asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Although he did hope Luna is staying at the same hotel as them. He wanted to see the girl more often.

"Oh, yeah. I am. That's why we came here together." Luna said, smiling a small smile at the older boy in front of her.

"That's nice, let's head up?" Mark said, grabbing Jackson's arm and pulling him towards the elevator despite the younger boy's protests. Luna followed the two boys, giggling.

"Yah, hyung! Why are you pulling me?" Jackson whined as he tried to keep up with his hyung.

"Because" Mark replied, pausing a bit before looking at Jackson, "That's why."

Jackson looked at him confused, which made Luna and Mark laughed at his reaction.

The three of them got in the elevator and Mark let Jackson go before pressing the 17th floor. Luna pressed the 15th floor.

"Well, I hope you two enjoyed your date." Mark said, teasingly making Luna blushed lightly and Jackson grinned.

"Of course we did! We had so much fun." Jackson said loudly, happy that he was able to spend such time with the beautiful girl next to him.

Luna still couldn't believe that they were all calling it a date. She thought of it just as friends hanging out. But deep down, she knew she wanted it to be a date too. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, Luna smiled at the two older boys.

"Well, this is my stop." Luna said, smiling. She was a bit sad that they were parting ways but she hoped that she would see these boys more often again.

"You know what, Jackson. Why don't you walk her to her room?" Mark said, smiling innocently at Luna who looked at him with wide and confused eyes.

"Oh, sure!" Jackson enthusiastically said, grinning at Luna before getting off the elevator himself, Luna followed before shooting Mark another confused look which Mark winked at.

"See you later, make sure to come back Jackson." Mark waved as the doors of the elevator closed.

Both of them waved back and then Luna started walking down the hall while Jackson followed. There was a comfortable silence between the both of them. When Luna stopped in front of a door, she smiled at Jackson.

"Thank you for today, I had lots of fun." Luna said looking at Jackson with her gentle smile.

"Me too! I wish we could have hang out more but time sure flies when we're having fun." Jackson chuckled.

Luna hummed in reply, to be honest she didn't think she would have moments like this. For some reason, the boys were already comfortable around her just because of the incident. She was starting to think that maybe when Zoey got lost in that mall, it was a good thing. Luna opened her door and looked at Jackson.

"Goodnight, take care of yourself." Luna said, smiling.

"Goodnight, see you around." Jackson replied, smiling back.

Luna stepped in her room and smiled at Jackson one last time before closing the door. She stared at the door for a couple more seconds before walking towards the bed. She laid on her back and finally let out a tiny scream. She covered her face with her hands as if she was embarrassed.

"Oh my goodness, how the hell did that happened? What the hell happened? I can't believe this happened. How? What? Why?" Luna rambled on and she could feel her cheeks blushing and for the first time in a few years, her heart was pounding. After all, she just hang out with her bias.

She calmed herself by taking deep breaths. She couldn't believe what happened, she wanted to think it was a dream but then she didn't want the dream to end. She stared at the ceiling and was smiling widely at it. She felt happy.

"It's been a while since I've been this happy." Luna mumbled, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. She remembered the last time that she was truly happy, it was almost two years ago. Luna had always been a calm and collected person, but there are times where she can't control herself like this. The last time she had been this happy, it was when she was enjoying her date with a certain someone.

She shook off the memories and stood up to take a shower before going to sleep. She was tired and she knew she had to try to sleep now before it takes her hours to fall asleep.

'I hope this doesn't end.'

~~

Edited.

But might edit again lmfao