Chapter 36

Third Person's POV

Luna could feel some people staring as she hugged Jackson tightly, but she didn't care at the moment. She wanted to just take everything off her mind right now and focus on him.

"Do you know how much I wanted to see you?" She muttered, looking up at Jackson with her brown eyes. She could feel the tears coming and emotions were waiting to burst out.

"I wanted to see you and hear your voice so much. I felt so alone and I didn't even realized how much I missed you 'till I saw you a while ago and I-" Luna swallowed the lump in her throat before breathing slowly to stop herself from bursting into tears.

"I hate how I missed you so much, I was so scared to tell you because I thought it would scare you off or something. I'm not going too fast, right? Oh my gosh, I'm going too fast aren't I-" Jackson cut her off by laughing, he couldn't help it with her being so cute.

"Why are you laughing? Stop laughing at me, I'm being serious right now." Luna frowned and was about to pull away but Jackson held her in place and smiled down at her.

"Nothing, I find you really cute right now and I missed you too. Which is why I'm here, I was so nervous to see you. I thought maybe you didn't want me here but when you were talking a while ago, I... I felt really happy when you said those while looking at me." Jackson closed his eyes and let his head fall down between the spot where Luna's shoulder and neck met.

"I really really wanted to chase after you after you walked into the airport that night. You have no idea how much I regret not coming after you." He whispered and Luna patted his head, she felt her heart beating faster and she was afraid if she was going to have a heart attack.

"But then I talked with Mark hyung a-and, well, here I am." He raised his head to look at her in the eyes and smiled at her.

He truly did loved looking at her, he felt like he was the only one seeing all kinds of her faces like her puppy eyes when she was begging him to buy her ice cream or the frown she makes when she realizes that she doesn't have free time. She cries when she's watching a dog related movie or laughs when watching different variety shows.

He loved seeing all of her reactions and definitely loved listening to her. But most of the time, she stays quiet and just have a smile on her face whenever she was with Jackson. That's because she always enjoys her time with her, they've become comfortable around each other already that Luna sometimes forgot that he's an idol that everyone adores.

"Okay, why are you looking at me like that?" Luna snapped him out of his thoughts, he noticed her looking at him with her eyebrow raised and an amused smile on her face.

"Did you missed me that much that you're just staring at me with a goofy smile on your face now?" She chuckled.

'I love you.'

He wanted to say it out loud but he felt like it wasn't the right time yet. So he  smiled and kissed Luna's forehead before pulling back.

"Yeah, now come on. Your parents are waiting."

"Okay." Luna smiled before grabbing his hand and turned around to see her parents waving her over.

Soon they have all gathered and it was time to say their final goodbyes to Violet.

After an hour, everyone had gone home after a long day. Luna's parents decided to invite Jackson to dinner which he agreed to. Luna and her mom were in the kitchen making dinner while Jackson stayed in the Living room, looking at some of the pictures that were displayed on the shelf above the television.