Chapter 29

Third Person's POV

Luna and Jackson had been dating for two weeks now. Both were happy with each other and were spending their time together whenever they had free time.

During the day, both were busy with work so they didn't had time texting or meeting up with each other. Although Jackson would ask her to go out with him to have lunch together sometimes.

They had informed Jackson's manager as well as JYP regarding their relationship. His manager wasn't that surprised, considering how close Jackson was with Luna before they started dating.

JYP, however was surprised that they actually made the rumor happened but only warned them to keep it low for the time being. He didn't really care much since Jackson's dating ban contract had already ended.

Luna hadn't felt this happy for a long time and she had dates before after her ex girlfriend but they were always ending with her saying, 'It was great but...'

With Jackson, it was a different story. Somehow she couldn't find a 'but' during their time together. Maybe it was because she liked him so much that she was seeing pass all the flaws. If there was any flaws at all.

Everything was basically perfect for the both of them, they're always happy. They're both working hard and the people around them noticed how they've changed even if it's just a bit.

Luna opened her office door and locked it before walking down the hall of the building. It was currently 8:29 in the evening and she had just finished filing the documents of her patients.

She got in the elevator and let out a deep sigh, she was tired and definitely wanted to just go back to bed to lie down. Suddenly, her phone vibrated and when she looked who it was she smiled.

Wang-bae💕:
I'm outside your office building, let's have dinner?

Luna:
Sure! I'm heading down now.

The elevator doors opened and she walked out with a smile on her face.

"Miss Luna, you've worked hard. Have a nice night!" The receptionist greeted her which Luna waved and said good night to as well.

Luna walked out of the building, looking around before spotting Jackson leaning against a black car with tinted windows. She smiled when her eyes landed on him and walked towards him.

"Hey." Jackson greeted her with a hug which she returned before pulling away.

"Hi." Luna replied with a wide smile. Jackson opened the passenger seat door and Luna got in, thanking him. They pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the streets of Seoul.

"So, what should we eat today?" Jackson asked while he drive, glancing at Luna.

"Hmm, I was thinking you had something in mind when you asked me." Luna said, amused.

"Ah, well I was hoping you were craving something but I guess we could go for take outs and a movie night?" He suggested with a hopeful glint in his eyes and a grin on his face.

"Of course! But don't you have work tomorrow?" She asked, concerned that she might be taking up his time.

"Nah, we're taking a break tomorrow." He said, throwing her a smile.

"Mm, I'm also free tomorrow." Luna said softly.

"Then... should we spend the whole day together tomorrow?" Jackson suggested as they pulled up to Luna's apartment building.

"Yeah, that would be nice." She smiled at him before unbuckling the seatbelt and opening the door after he parked his car.

It had been a three hours already and the couple were watching a movie after eating Chinese take outs that Luna had ordered. Jackson had his arm around her while she was leaning on him.

Although Luna focused on the movie, she felt Jackson's hand playing with her hair which made her smile a bit.

"Jackson?" Luna asked softly, Jackson hummed in reply while his eyes averted towards her.

"Do you think that your fans would accept me if ever we went public?"

"Well, if they were really my fans then they would love and accept you." But of course, he knew there would still be hate.

She nodded at his response before letting out a deep and contented sigh. She felt happy and she wanted the feeling to last.

"What about you? Do you think your sister and your parents would accept me?" He asked.

"Mm, I think my sister already loves you. My parents on the other hand, you have to meet them first." She smiled at him.

"I'll be glad to." He replied, returning her smile.

When the movie came to an end, Jackson had already fallen asleep. Luna looked at his face and let out a small laugh since he had his mouth opened a little.

"I wonder if I'm ready to love you." She mumbled as she kissed his cheek before getting comfortable and closed her eyes to try and sleep too.

But just as she was about to fall asleep, her phone started vibrating on the coffee table and she reached for it. Her mom was calling and she furrowed her eyebrows, at a time like this her mom would usually be asleep. So what was so important that she was calling at midnight?

"Mom?" Luna answered, she had a feeling whatever her mom was about to tell her wouldn't be good.

"L-Luna?" Her mom sobbed which caused her to sit up straight immediately. Jackson stirred a bit and slowly opened his eyes to see a very worried and panicking Luna on the phone.

"What? What is it? Are you okay?" Luna asked frantically. Jackson sat up straight and stared at her confused and worried as well.

"I-it's Violet, s-she... she's dead."