Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

Screams and yells filled the air as the light shined brighter on the stage. Each member's figure started to become visible and fans were screaming loudly. Fan chants filled the air as they all raised their light stick.

Luna had paid for two VIP seats, she had Violet right beside her. She was excited but she kept calm as she listened to all the girls and surely some guys while watching GOT7 dance their opening and singing their lovely song, Lullaby.

Luna grinned as she watched them move amazingly on stage, hearing their voices live was surely better than listening to them on her laptop.

Violet could sense her sister's excitement, she was just as excited to see the boys live and not from the smart tv inside their house.

Jackson rapped his part and was really hyper as he saw Philippines's iGOT7. He knew that they had a big fanbase but he was amazed by seeing them chant enthusiastically when they showed up on stage.

He grinned and yelled, "What's good Philippines!!"

Cheers erupted and he heard them yelling his name louder. He grinned and found his way to his position as they were about to dance the choreography. Although the light was blinding, all of them could see the faces of excitement of each fans.

Mark made his way to the middle and rapped his line, he was smiling as he danced and was happy to see the fans cheered his name. Each member had a fun time performing and were always hype to see their fans happy. They were tired but they knew it was worth it seeing those smiles and the feeling of adrenaline when performing.

Luna and Violet were singing along to the their songs. Luna could even rap as Violet sang. Both had wonderful voices but it was drowned by the crowds loud voices.

JB sang his line and did an aegyo after, aww's filled the air and screams erupted as his cute face showed up in the big screen behind them.

But then, Jackson and Mark both spotted the familiar the silver lavender haired girl. They both looked at her and Luna locked eyes with Jackson then Mark. She smiled softly and waved at the both of them.

The two boys looked at each other and grinned. They waved back at Luna and sent a heart towards her way.

Luna blushed softly as her bias and bias wrecker sent two finger hearts towards her. Violet grinned as she saw what happened. She was happy that they noticed her sister, after all Luna's done for her, she believed that her sister deserved it.

The fans around them screamed, "Markson!!"

Luna laughed at that and sent back the finger heart towards the two boys. Mark and Jackson grinned at each other and continued to perform, satisfied that they saw that pastel haired girl once again.

Luna and Violet laughed as they made their way towards the older one's car. They had enjoyed their time at the concert and both were talking about the members' performance.

"Well, I'm glad that Markson noticed you." Violet told her sister as she strapped her seatbelt. She was happy because Jaebeom made eye contact with her for a short while and smiled at her.

Luna smiled and was about to reply but was cut off by her phone ringing. She looked at the unknown number and accepted the call, she was used to having unknown numbers call her since she was famous as a psychologist and she gets calls almost every week from different people.

"Hello?" Luna answered.

Violet was silently using her phone as she was going through her stan twitter. She was also a fan of many other k-pop idols.