|Series Overview|

The Text Me Back series!

-
Book One: Text Me Back (COMPLETED)
Dick and Wally have a habit of texting each other with any spare thought that comes to mind. Not that it bothers either of them, because it makes for some pretty interesting conversations.

Book Two: Left On Read (COMPLETED)
Tim and Jason aren't exactly fond of each other, and it makes for some pretty interesting conversations.

Book Three: One Unread Message (COMPLETED)
Tim and Jason aren't exactly fond of each other, but they might be a little in love; Dick and Wally have a habit of texting each other anything and everything, even though they live together; and Roy just wants some friends his own age. With Kon, Cass, and Barbara having been dragged into the mess, it makes for some pretty interesting conversations.

Book Four: Unable To Connect (COMPLETED)
Dick breaks Instagram whenever he posts a selfie, Wally can't take anything but a blurry picture to save his life, and Roy's profile picture is his mugshot. Tim won't stop tweeting until he's solved every conspiracy theory there is, and Jason seems to spend all his time in a graveyard. All-in-all they make social media more interesting for everyone.

Book Five: Message Failed to Send (IN-PROGRESS)
Deleted scenes aka "behind the screens" from books one, two, and three of the TMB series that aren't included in the books. Chosen by readers!

-

|Cast/Characters|

D = Dick Grayson
W = Wally West
R = Roy Harper
T = Tim Drake
J = Jason Todd
B= Barbara Gordon
K= Konner Kent
C= Cassandra Cain

-

Mobile reading recommended

-

©
Started: 01/07/2018
Completed: X/X/20XX
Written by: @Cookiethife

+

More from this author? Check out my Ao3!
https://archiveofourown.org/users/CookieThife/pseuds/CookieThife

Want to support the author? Heres my ko-fi!
https://ko-fi.com/cookiethife

I also take commissions! DM me for more information 

+