Chapter 2: Heartbeat

"Having a heartbeat doesn't mean you're living."

                                                        -Anonymous

Jimin groaned loudly in pain as his hand reached down to cradle his "delicate area" where you had kicked him a few seconds ago, his brown eyes sending you a hard glare.

Your own blue eyes were hard on him as a large smile presented itself on your features.

The two of you had arrived at the palace a few minutes ago and were currently on your way to meet the Emperor, which was terrifying enough on it's own. From what Jimin had said in the forest, you gathered that Jungkook was either the Emperor or he was at least related to him.

You didn't know how to feel about that....You had no idea what to expect from this version of your former best friend...he was a completely different person in this world and seeing how much Jimin alone had changed made you worry even more for your friend.

Ah, Jimin.

All the other version's of the man before were kindhearted and friendly. They always had your best interests at heart and were constantly watching over you from afar.

But this Jimin? He was a douchebag.

From the moment you met him, he had made numerous remarks about your looks, the clothes you wore and how well he thought you would be in bed.

You managed to bear it the entire time you were draped over his horse, simply rolling your eyes and ignoring him...you even managed to hold you tongue when you caught him turning in his saddle to stare at your butt.

You managed to bear it because you knew you were going to get revenge later.

And you did.

When the two of you entered the large palace, he made another remark about you, but this time you responded.

Your foot shot out and landed harshly on the spot between his legs, causing him to double over in pain....

Which is how you got to where you were now.....watching the soldier whimper in agony and kneel at your feet.

You didn't even try to hide the amusement from that shown clear on your face. He got exactly what he deserved...Pervert.

"You should really watch where your going, Jimin. You walked right into my foot." You purred.

Jimin growled angrily, pulling on the rope that bound your wrists harshly, forcing your body forward until your eyes were level with his.

"You think you're funny, seer?"

You nodded your head, eyes never leaving his.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I do."

The red-head stood to his feet, a hissing in pain at the sudden movement.

He pulled on the rope again, pulling you even closer to him, his free hand shooting out and gripping your waist painfully tight.

"If you weren't The Oracle, I'd-"

"Jimin?"

Both of your gazes shot up at the new voice that had joined the conversation so suddenly, Jimin's tight grip never faltering.

Yoongi stood with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyebrows raised. The loose, long robes that covered his body were bright red in color, and identical to Jimin's, leaving you to assume that, he too, was some kind of soldier.

Your eyebrows shot up as you took in the color of his hair.

Blond.

You had only ever seen Yoongi with dark, raven-colored hair that matched the night skin. It was one of the many things that you found attractive about him. In a way, it almost matched his personality.