Chapter 19: Secrets

"You smiled at the stars like they knew all your secrets."

                                                                                            -Anonymous

Hoseok released a hum of contentment as he stretched his body, muscles aching in the best way possible and his black hair messy and disheveled from his "activities" the night before.

A large smile broke out onto his face as his golden-brown eyes fell onto a familiar head of h/c hair that was peeking out of the blankets of his bed.

He sighed happily at your presence, wrapping his arms around your bare waist and pulling the back of your naked body into contact with the front of his.

He buried his face into the crook of your neck from behind, inhaling your sweet scent as he held you tighter, not wanting to get up and face the morning  just yet.

"Perfect." He whispered out to you, his lips brushing the skin of your jaw as the tip of his nose grazed your cheek. "Absolutely perfect."

You began to stir in his hold, a soft yawn moving past your lips as your eyes began to flutter open at his sudden affection.

He smiled softly as you turned in his arms, becoming face-to-face with him. Your bright, blue gaze sending shivers through him.

"Hobi?" You husked out, rubbing your eyes cutely.

He responded by planting his lips to your forehead in a brief kiss, a happy hum vibrating from his chest.

"Good morning." He said with a quiet voice, staring down at you lovingly. "Last night was amazing- You were amazing."

You covered your blushing face, your legs tangling with his beneath the heavy duvet as you snuggled into the warmth of his chest, not quite ready to wake up.

"Why are you up so early?" You asked, clearly trying to change the subject.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at your shyness, momentarily admiring the deep shade of red that now covered your face.

"I don't know." He answered honestly with a coy smile. "I suppose I was simply ready to wake up."

You frowned, burying your head into his chest.

"Well, I'm not." You stated. "So, let's go back to sleep."

The former warrior tilted his head as you closed your eyes to go back to sleep. Normally, he would have made you stay awake so you could start the day bright and early, but he understood why you were so tired....after all, he didn't exactly go easy on you last night.

And, if he was being honest, he didn't want to get up any more than you did. He was simply enjoying the feeling of your warm, soft flesh pressed against his, your bodies fitting together perfectly as if you were made for each other. 

He didn't want to focus on anything but you.

You were all that was important right now. The only thing he cared to think about for more than a couple of seconds.

You, his wife.

He moved his hand up to stroke your hair gently.

"The baby will be up soon." He muttered. "She'll want you to feed her."

You hummed, shaking your head.

"I don't wanna get up." You moaned. "Have Yoongi watch her. Grace likes to play with her anyway."

The black-haired male chuckled deeply, kissing your hair.

"You'll still have to feed her, darling." He stated. "She's only a few months old."