T E A S E R

"You mean so much to me." His attractive light brown eyes shined brightly as ever while his lips curved into a small smile.

She looked at him amazed. That was not she expected for him....

"Good night." And he turned away while she stood still staring at his retreating figure.

She started to be with him in a motive to save, she started moving around like a shield wherever he went, she started helping him in every way possible to save him and here she was finally with love in her eyes and heart filled with him... Just in 45 days.

(Drabble words count: 100)

Though I'm not a well refined in editing I somewhat tried my best and was quite happy with the outcome!

💥

Hey everyone, I'm back with another totally different concept and I'm sure you'll be in love with this as well as I am already. This year is the important year of my schooling as I'm in highschool. I wanted to concentrate on that as well as I can't leave you all and I can't stop writing as well. My school is starting at June 3rd so I won't be able to give daily updates like now but I'll be giving weekly update with quite a long chapter as compensation. I'll post the prolouge soon asap so that you can understand it more better. You guys had always supported and wish to get your immense support in this story with your votes and comments and yes save this book in your library to know the updates.

Lalettan_fan Akshayaamahesh_12 sufi143 Praahi Ag126900 Swarmayi SophieNatalieJohnson rilahramla Kalaiarasiparthiban Cute_Sweella jasmine_r22 shai_kuls SamairaRajput Saherswarali Sandymsdian.
Sorry for disturbing you all if you permit time just check this book people. I'm sure you won't regret this😊.

Love,
Diya ❤