C H A P T E R: 14

After that night everything was quite normal. Infact sanskaar was now a little more free when speaking to me which a kind of makes me happy. This past 3 days was a little hectic in spring that we had to work beyond time limits yet it was fun serving and seeing people enjoying. Sanskaar and I would take turns in serving and for billing cash. 

Today, it's Friday!

An happiest day, after all weekend's near. Due to out of stock of many ingredients spring was closed today. My girl's gang in college started pestering me as we didn't go for any outing for the past one month and so we planned to take it up to an fancy hotel which was owned by one of my friend in the gang. 

I came home and saw dad with a suitcase probably waiting for me I guess. God!... He promised to be with me this weekend right? 

"Dad." I frowned and whined seeing him while he faintly smiled understanding what I was about to ask him. 

"Urgent work princess but ha you'll have your weekend with Maheshwari's." My eyes widened with the mention of Maheshwari's. 

"Dad how would I..." Dad interrupted me. 

"No problem, Dp invited me as well but I couldn't so you will do and moreover don't you have your friend there? You won't be left out alone sweetie." Dad kissed my forehead while I still pouted. 

"But I'll miss you." I extended my arms like a small child while he chuckled and embraced me. 

"Anyways just this night, morning I'll be back with you there." Dad caressed my hairs lovingly.

Giving me a little lecture to eat and sleep properly he left. 

This house... It's empty again!

~

As plan we had to reach the hotel at 7:00 and now it was 6:15 but I was already with a plain black strip crop top, pink palazzo and a pink jacket which I'll wear when I go out. I looked at my myself in the mirror to check if I have missed out anything my hairs were free yet into loose curls with slight makeup which had kajal and smoky effects and a light baby pink lipstick. A pink and black feather earrings, a bracelet and watch. Okay, all check. 

My door bell rang. 

Wondering who it would be at this time I opened the door to see him standing. I was surprised seeing him her at this time. Oh wait... Shouldn't he go somewhere where he never revealed that place to anyone? 

"Hey! Shouldn't you go to the place where you go for every Fridays?" I asked curiously. 

"No, the cl... It's free day for me." He quickly changed but I know the first statement he was about to tell was the real reason. 

"Oh okay." I said throwing a quick smile on my face. 

"You're ready to go?" He asked while I nodded in yes. Indeed I was ready before time. 

"Wait how do you know about me going out?" I enquired. 

"Your father informed me and he wanted me to take you to the place as well." He explained while I sighed. Dad.. he still thinks me as a little kid. 

"Okay, then let's go." I took my clutch which I had on the table but he still didn't move an inch making he confused. 

"What?" I lifted my eyebrow. 

"You are coming like this?" He asked with a frown.

What does he mean by 'you are coming like this'. I am wearing dress then what's the problem?

"Any problem?" I looked at him but he was looking at something else. 

He came inside the house pushing me a little bit and walked to the couch where I kept my jacket... Jacket?! Hell! I looked down at myself and I was wearing that black crop top enough to expose a little bit on my stomach. He came and placed it on my shoulders while I looked away totally flushed in embarrassement. He turned away while I quickly wore the jacket and zipped it up till half.