P R O L O U G E

Urghh .. not again! Why do I get these stupid flashes again and again? Okay I admit that they aren't stupid because I'm used to get precognitive flashes from childhood but why I don't understand why I get flashes of an unknown person getting into a horrible accident. I don't even know him and those light brown eyes of his gosh... They.. they are so captive, attractive, tempting yet irritating at certain times. Just because of those orbs I am not able to sleep properly for the past four nights. Would you believe me 4 nights... I sat on my bed lazily and switched on my night lamp to see the time. It was 3:55 a.m and I couldn't sleep. Can't I forget those eyes? I feel so annoyed but a little worried too because when I get flashes like these they are proven to be true and this might happen as well also.... Wait, I don't know who that person is then how am I supposed to save him?

Urgh! So irritating.

Getting down from my bed I drank some water to relax my mind for a time being. I wish my dad was here tonight but he wasn't. He's gone to investigate some case in Lucknow and will be coming back tomorrow noon I guess because that's what he has told me. Thinking of what to do  my mind struck with an idea. 

Why fear when my novels are here!

Novels! Yup. I used go to bed at even earliest mornings if I find the book which holds my interest and  fortunately I brought a book few days ago to read and I didn't find time all these then let me use this golden chance. Taking it out from my bookshelf I sat on my couch and started reading.

~

I'll love you for a thousand more...

"Love? Trash it, I hate you for a thousand years." I mumbled hearing my mobile ringing. I really need to change my ringtone. 

I opened my eyes a little cursing my phone to die for disturbing my beauty sleep at early morning. Lazily I traced my hand looking for my mobile and finally I found it. Without seeing who it was I attended the call dropping my head back on my couch to sleep again.

"Good morning my only princess swara. It's 7:00 and you are still sleeping?"

That's when my eyes opened and I was in shock. Was it 7:00? I missed my jog today. Hell! Okay I agree I'm already fit enough yet I love going for early morning jogs.

"Good morning Dad." I stood up abruptly or else I might get late to college and went to closet to pick up clothes.

"If you haven't called me Mr. King then I would have slept forgetting that I've got to attend my college."

I heared my father chuckling hearing me.

"That's why I always tell you take off for a day and you don't listen to me."  I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously dad, I'm doing a doctorate degree and still you want me to take an day off?"

"Ya ya whatever."

I couldn't stop myself from smiling hearing his words. I wonder how he became a world famous lawyer seeing his carefree attitude at times.

"I'm getting late Mr. King so have your breakfast on time and your vitamin tablets as well." I sound like a strict teacher.

"Yes princess. I'll be back today noon you too have your breakfast and go to college. Bye sweetie."

"Bye dad I love you."

"I love you too princess."

With that the call got disconnected and I went inside the bathroom, switched on my shower letting the warm water fall down through my skin. I felt so relaxed. Having a warm shower in the morning... That's a bliss.

After having my shower I quickly wrapped myself into my towel and changed my dress into my favorite pink tank top and blue jean. Brushing my hairs quickly I placed my hairband and wore my pink feather earrings. I don't have much time so checking myself once again in front the mirror I quickly went downstairs.

Oh shoot! It's 7:35. I've gotta meet my biology mam today. I opened my fridge to find something edible and to my disappointed I had only orange juice. That's fine for I'll have my breakfast in canteen.

Sipping some juice I rushed out picking my scooty keys and started driving to my college.

Special Dedication to my shami and twinie, Swarmayi Ag126900 for helping me with the title 😘😘❤❤

So this will be a weekly update. Will be posting the first chapter next week and I'm sure you would at least like the plot. Thank you for your support people keep supporting 🤗.

Love,
Diya ❤