C H A P T E R: 3

Another day has started but still I felt hesitation to go to college today. I have no idea how I was going to face him and those terrible flashes adds up to make my mood into a horrible one. Should I really attend today? Any how I have to face him someday or the other too so... that's fine, I'll go.

'Calm down swara, it's nothing.'

Wearing my earrings I looked at myself on the mirror. God! I've wore a different pair of earrings. Thanks to Lord that I saw it myself or else I would have been a clown for sure today. I immediately removed one and wore it's original pair and looked up myself once again in the mirror. I'm already in a mess and I really hope nothing wrong happens today.

Taking my bag I went downstairs to see my dad reading a file case wearing his spectacles, sitting on the couch. He looked too seriously involved in the file that he even didn't a sip of his drug, coffee. Taking baby steps I went behind him and in a moment I wrapped my arms around his neck placing my head on his shoulder.

"Good morning Mr. King." I peaked his cheeks.

"Good morning princess." Dad held my hands.

"So ready to go to your college?" He asked looking at me while I nodded with a bright smile.

"Yup and I'm going to eat my grilled cheese toast." I stood up giggling while dad too stood up.

"I already had those."

"What?" I gasped.

"You mean..."

"I had your toast but I made another for you, it's a kind you know... burnt or something." Dad stuck his tongue out.

"Mr. King let me change your name into baby king. You are such a kiddo and I wonder how I am your daughter?" I gave an unbelievable look while my dad chuckled.

"Hey young lady, I'm still young." He snapped at me smiling and lifting up his collars.

"Ofcourse Mr. 50 years old young man." Sarcasm flowed fluently with my words.

And it continued. We both never used to behave like father-daughter. Instead we behave like kids always but I was more stubborn. I made him make my toast all again in my way.

~

I was standing in front of my college and reality has started hitting me hard, HIM. Taking in a deep breathes in I entered into the college only to meet a group of students waiting for me.

Hell! I was surrounded by them in moment and everyone started asking me how I was and all sort of things. Coming out of that was a big war until I heard the bell ringing up. Soon all left I saw ragini waiting me. I marched towards her while she had those famous flirty smile playing on her lips.

"And Miss. Swara Gagodia has become the talk of the college in a day. I'm impressed." She wrapped her arms near her chest.

"Shut up rags. Let's go in." I started dragging her to our class as it was already getting late.

"Saws stop dragging me my heels hurts." She whined in pain.

"If you run like rabbit instead of walking like tortoise then I'm leaving you." I said.

"Fine." She agreed and soon we reached out our class before professor comes and thankfully we were in.

~

I feel so sleepy right now hearing the boring lectures. God, still 10 minutes more can't someone call professor to the principal's office or shouldn't he get an important call from someone? I was battling with my mind not to sleep but eyes had became heavy forcing me to close my eyes. My eyelashes were batting often.