✧ E P I L O G U E ✧

After a tiring day of studying in the school and working at the spring as usual swara and sanskaar came out of the spring all exhausted and tired. Though swara fought with sanskaar not to come with her today as he looked very tired sanskaar was equally stubborn not to let her alone at night and let with no choice swara had to accept his coming with her.

For the entire time being sanskaar saw swara all lost in thoughts. It's been 2 months since they had confessed their feelings. From then on sanskaar and swara had much more fun, teasing sessions, fights which always ended up with a cute - funny apology from each other. They decided to keep their relationship quite from their family and it went well. The night was breezy with clouds all over the sky making the sparking stars hiding... Just like her.

"Mm.. good night sanskaar." Swara whispered to him as they reached her house and was about to turn but sanskaar held her wrist making her to look at him. Confusion was written all over his and swara knew it well but on the other hand she could not act as if she was doing fine. She need answers and those answers can be given only by one person... Only him.

"Is there anything bothering you?" Sanskaar took it out all straight. He didn't want to hide his question by asking if she was alright because he definitely know that she wasn't.

"Mm.." Swara only hummed in reply. She was still confused of whether she should ask him or not but she also know that keeping that question inside her will only bother her more. She had to ask him one day but was it that day? She didn't know but she knew the question would hurt him and that's the only thing which was keeping her struggled to ask her.

Sanskaar was sure with her reactions. She looked dull from the start. He thought she was tired due to hectic work in the college but that was proven to be wrong when he found her not interacting much with others. That was not like her. Sanskaar pulled her to the park which was opposite to her house while all the time swara kept quite still lost.

Sanskaar made her sit on the bench and sat beside taking her hand in his gently.

"Look at me." Those words were enough for swara... She though hesitated to see into his unknowingly she saw his. A soft smile spread of sanskaar's lips. However she was she listened to his words and his words has always had a effect on her.

"What is it?" Meeting sanskaar's eyes swara could not able to stop herself from asking the question.

"What happened to laksh?" Sanskaar froze for a moment. He never excepted that question from her. Swara could sense his emotions changing into pain seeing his eyes. The only reason she hesitated was all about this... The pain in his eyes, she can't bear to see it but at the same time don't she deserve to know?

"Do we have to speak about him?" Sanskaar didn't want to speak about him. Just a thought of thinking of him only reminds him of how he was betrayed by his 'lucky'. It still hurted him and he was still not able to overcome that.

"I know but don't I deserve to know what happened?" She does and sanskaar knew it well but it was just that the matter was not disclosed to her as her father and he thought it would rather be adding more pain on the wound and so the matter was passed with silence.

"You do." Sanskaar agreed. Swara looked at sanskaar waiting for her answers and embrace him. There was a mystery with laksh's disappearance and sanskaar's silence on the matter.. there was a connection swara thought.

"Laksh.. he was in jail, released a week ago and has been sent to U.S to bade papa." He hated to say.. he still hated the fact that his very own brother whom he loved no less than his own life was sent to jail by himself. He was still hurt....

"Jail?" Swara was completely terrified. Laksh was in jail? Did she hear him right? She don't know but she was not able to believe that the very fact that he was sent to jail but sanskaar... did he actually do that?