C H A P T E R: 4

"Rags what are you doing?" I whispered to ragini who was busy looking at the mobile while the lecture was already on.

"Pubg dude." I rolled my eyes hearing her and looked at her mobile.

This girl should have born as a men rather than being a women.

Now what shall I do? Maybe I'll read some online stories. Yup that sounds better. I immediately took out my iPhone XR and switching on the silent mode so that I would not be caught I looked up to see the professor explaining something seriously, who cares! But I should be quite careful. Professor Rebecca might behave dump but sometimes she does observe people well. In simple words she's a silent killer.

Gazing one more time at my professor I looked at my iPhone back and my fingers touched 'Wattpad' app. Wattpad's a platform were many people all around the world show their incredible talent through writing and not just one, you could find thousands of people in it. We would get connected wherever we are in the world and about the writers... Well many budding writers grow up so well with the support. Infact some stories are selected for becoming into a movie or a series on television and some writers publish their books in real. They really deserve it. About me well, I don't write stories but definitely I'm a crazy reader and I have so many friends there. They are just, love!

I started searching if any of the stories I follow was updated and thankfully it was. I looked up to see mam still teaching so I continued reading the update with lot of joy. I've been waiting for this story update for so long because this chapter was the chapter where the boy and girl was about to confess their feelings and I was so much thrilled and excited for this and waited desperately and now there I am. I've got the update.

This writer, Man! She nails it so well. She creates magics and wonders just with her simple words. Clicking on the vote button I immediately typed a big reply conveying and pouring all my happiness through comments for my favorite writer.

Done commenting, I kept my phone aside looking at my book dreamily. I was so much drowned into the update which I read. Just imagining that scenario, gosh! I'm flat.

"Swara." I immediately stood up as mam called me. I have got caught? But I wasn't using my phone... Okay I was dreaming instead of listening to the class. Well enough reason to get caught.

"You didn't hear the announcement?" Did they even announced anything? I don't know.

"You and Sanskaar Maheshwari was called to the principal's office now."

Principal's office? Why? Wait did she say .. him? I should go with him? Gosh. I walked out of the class only to see him already waiting for me in the corridor. He was slanting on the pillar with his arms tucked into his demins pocket.

Seeing me, he stood straight. We both walked towards the principal's office.

"Any idea why he called us?" He asked looking straight.

"No." I answered and looked away.

We both entered the office to see an old man of late 50's sitting in a comfortable chair looking at us. Maybe he was waiting for us I guess.

"Good morning sir." We both wished at the same time.

"Good morning." He replied sternly.

"Swara, you were the topper in the last semester right?"

"Yes sir."

"I have no idea how you get your main subject with 95% everytime, no more and no less but other subjects you top 99% what's wrong?"