C H A P T E R: 18

A/N: Hold on your emotions and don't kill me! Especially for the ending scene 😌

"Shekhar promised to be here with us but he broke the promise." Dp uncle complained to me while I giggled.

"Dad was much excited to be with you uncle but you know right for him works comes first?" I asked while he nodded.

Dp uncle is a carefree person and seriously I adore his friendship with dad.

"Uncle." Uncle and I turned to see ragini standing along with laksh.

"Yes beta, are you both going somewhere?" He asked. Point! They look as if they are going out.

"Dad I'm dropping her home?" Laksh answered.

"Home? So soon?" Uncle asked.

"Mom and dad wants me to be there so I need to go." Ragini explained while uncle agreed to the fact.

"It was so good meeting you swara. I hope we can catch along." Ragini forwarded her hand.

"The pleasure's all mine." We shook our hands together.

"Okay bye." Laksh waved his hand to me while I reciprocated with the same wave.

I let out a relief sign. This is better for both us. I don't want to meet her, atleast for now. We would bring the house upside down anytime and I would create a rift between others.

"Didu come to play UNO cards." Before I could even say anything my lucky charm pulled me with her.

~

"Yo! Unfortunately I won girls." I laughed again. This is the 4th time I played played and everytime I won.

"Di you sure have some tricks." Kavya made puppy faces.

"I should have been in your team." Kavita made faces.

"Let's play another one." Uttra made crying faces.

Must admit the Maheshwari girls are somewhat similar when they make different faces. They had some similarities in their appearance.

"Hey girls." Sanskaar sat beside me.

"Who's coming to pizza hut?" Just in a moment time all the girls jumped happily while sanskaar folded his arms near his chest.

"You are not coming?" He asked narrowing his eyes to me.

"She is! Didu let's get ready." Uttra beamed and she rushed me while a heard a meek laugh behind me.

~

"Dad I told you to be careful while traveling in the car and you don't listen to me." I snapped at dad over the call.

"Princess don't tell me you saw these too in your dreams."

Dreams?!

"Mr. King it is not dreams, it's----"

"Okay okay whatever you say princess. I'm hanging up you come home soon." He said.

"Okay." I mumbled and the call got disconnected.

Dad still sees these things as my mere dreams but I don't know how to explain this to him. My own dad doesn't believe me only in this matter. I have no idea how to explain this to him.