C H A P T E R: 9

Monday!

The most irritating day for myself and few or many more. It feels as if your freedom is being snatched by and remembering you what life you are leading by. I was too lazy but thankfully dad was here or else I would have slept and skipped my college.

"Beat the Monday blues."

This was said by my dad when I started my scooty lazily like slug duck and now I was here at my college waiting for the lunch break bell to ring.

3....2....1

Yes! The bell rang. My head directly went down to the table to relax. How tiring?! If teaching is tiring then I bet listening also makes you tiring.

"Happy friendship day." I heard someone say.

Friendship day? Is today friendship day? I quickly took out my mobile and checked in Google and yup it was friendship.

I was too lazy that I didn't even notice that today was friendship day. Great! I sat straight and then quickly taking my bag I went to the cafeteria to help my stomach from starvation for food.

~

I didn't see sanskaar in the cafe at all. Ragini was absent today so I had to be alone I thought but I had few people welcoming me to them seeing me sitting alone.

1+ Point for being popular.

I have no idea what to do now.

Hmm.. library?

Oh yeah! It's been days since I went there. I have check if any new books had come which gains my attraction to read. On my way I had many saying 'happy friendship day' to me and some even tied bands on my hand and I had nothing to give them except my sweet smiles and heart full wishes and thanking them. I was about to enter but stopped by seeing the first year student struggling with the bundle of books in her hands.

I quickly rushed and helped her out taking some of her books in her hands.

"Thank you." The girl smiled sweetly.

"That's fine, where should I keep this by the way?" I asked.

"Inside the library." I nodded and helped her to keep the books inside the library.

All of a sudden I didn't want to go to the library. Call it mood swings. I don't care because that's what I am. I came out of the library and looked around to get some idea to do something.

There, I spotted him standing alone with a book in the ending of the corridor.

Uff, found him at last.

"You didn't have your lunch?" Sanskaar looked up from his book, saw me then again back to his book.

That's mean!

"Mm I did." He answered subconsciously and I know his whole concentration was on the book.

"By the way... Happy friendship day."

He suddenly looked at me. His eyes expressed stunned, surprised and then back to normal.

Can anyone change their expressions so quickly like him?

"Are we even friends?" He laughed meekly.

"We are I thought, aren't we?" I folded my arms near my chest raising my left eyebrow.

"I thought we are something else." He smirked.

"I'm not your girlfriend." I snapped.

"Who wants such a dump girlfriend with witch looks?" He smirked more.