B O N U S C H A P T E R: 1

"Dad then I'll be going." Swara bidded bye to her father.

"Princess, don't worry you are there to make him fine." Shekhar spoke to ease his daughter's tension. He knew it was something big that she herself could not digest but he was bonded to do that.. he promised and even if it was not swara then he himself had to say but he thought letting swara to tell sanskaar would be a better choice.

Swara only nodded and took a hug from her father. She was worried and tensed of how she was going to convey to him when she herself felt so terrible and what will happen to him... But she had to hold herself to hold him when he breaks down. She definitely knows the news would break his heart because it was such a hear breaking news.

On the entire journey to her house swara tried her level best to calm her worried heart and entered the house taking a deep breathe in.

Sanskaar stood by the balcony of swara's house where they confessed all confused because it was all of a sudden she wanted to meet up at the evening and when he asked what it was she just told it was something very important that she had to let him know. As the cracking sound of the door hit his eardrums sanskaar turned to see swara closing the door.

Swara turned and saw sanskaar standing in the balcony with a smile spread on his face and the evening sun on the background.... Mr. Sunny with the sun!

Swara walked and stood beside him.

"What is it? You look serious." Sanskaar caught her expressions as she didn't look like how she usually does.

"Sanskaar.." She held his hand which was rested by the railing. "You got to listen to me no matter what and you should not stop me in the middle." Sanskaar was even more confused hearing her words wondering what was she even talking about.

"Fine." But he assured since he didn't want to argue with her. When swara says something like that the matter has always been seriously and judging by her expressions the matter seems deadly serious to him and so he preferred to keep his words short and let her convey to him.

Swara turned to look the sky where the sun was all about to rest for the day and let the darkness consume the light. Swara tightened her grip on sanskaar's as she started narrating.

"It's about your biological father, sanskaar." Sanskaar's world froze for a second. Did he hear the words wrong or was she..... He didn't want hear a single word about him. Just with his mention sanskaar's mind was already flooded with unwanted memories.

"Swara please..."

"No sanskaar. You got to hear me out today." Swara knew it already that this would happen but he really has to hear it out... to know the truth.

"Please." As swara pleaded sanskaar could not stop but give a thought. He didn't know what swara was going to say about him... Maybe something was there otherwise she would not pick a topic which he hates, his mind snapped at him and at last he reconsidered his thoughts again.

"Mm.. fine." Swara smiled a little hearing him agree to her plead.

"I'm there for you.. always!" Swara assured as she thought it would be needed after her narration.

"I know." He whispered softly.

Swara again looked on to the sky as it was dusking and she saw the stars appearing on the semi-dark sky and the crescent moon has already appeared. The wind has already started turning chilly. Taking in breathe again swara started to talk.

"Your Grandfather loved your father so much because his face and the way he smile was so identical to his wife who passed away soon when Raj Malhotra, your father was a child which always evoked the memory of his wife. That was the reason he was spoiled, mischievous and turned into a disagreeable, Bad- tempered man. However, Love is fair to everyone even to a man like him... And he met your mother. He beseeched his father to let him marry her as if he knew how to love. The love remained twisted that one could say it's deformed. Then when found she no longer loved him, he was enraged. He even forced her to bear him a baby... You."