C H A P T E R: 25

Durgaprasad uncle slapped laksh while he remained unaffected.

"Do you even understand what were you speaking a while ago laksh?" He roared while laksh had a sad smile on his face.

My eyes widened in horror and I looked at him again.

Which means he heard everything!

"I do dad! He took away everything that I should have because of him even though I topped second still you chose him. You always wanted me to be like him then what about me?" Laksh roared equally while uncle looked taken back with his words.

"You always compared me with him for every little thing dad and you wasn't not like that before. I was left alone whenever he came." He continued pointing at sanskaar.

"He snatched everything from me and so I want to snatch everything away from him and infact I was succeeding by stopping his engagement with ragini and I took her and used her as my pawn."

Suddenly I felt someone entering and saw I turned which happened to be ragini.

"Laksh." Her eyes were filled with tears as she called out his name but laksh kept a stern face.

"Laksh! Come back to sense do you want you are doing? You said you loved me you.... Laksh." Ragini held his hand and cried while I felt a tug on my heart.

Ragini... I've never seen her cry like that. She had always been cheerful and a playgirl who always runs around happily but this was apart from that.

"I never loved you ragini, I'm sorry." He pulled his hand out of hers while she fell down with a thud on the floor and started sobbing heavily.

I looked at sanskaar who's eyes were turning glassy explaining how badly his words were hurting him. Sanskaar's love for laksh as a brother cannot be explained in words, it was strong emotion and deep feeling which was meant to feel.

"And now you wanted to handover the business empire to someone who's not our blood and not your heir. I feel so great dad." He said sarcastically and he received another tight slap from uncle.

"Do you know why I chose him over you? Because I know that he could do it much more better than you. He's calm and effective while you act rash everytime and that's not going to help the business to grow but instead collapse and there are many more that I would count. Just without knowing anything you should not jump into conclusions. Come back to your sense you brat! Do you know what are you even doing?" Uncle shook him holding his shoulders.

Laksh was about retort back but sanskaar's words made everyone quiet.

"I don't want anything from you... Laksh. It's all yours.... Forever!" With that sanskaar stormed out of the place making everyone worried except laksh. Giving him a death glare I looked at dad.

"Paa." 

"Go to him swara." He said while I quickly nodded and rushed out searching for him.

The night was falling more darker and cold with every minute passing by. My heart has already started becoming heavier and heavier. I walked and jogged all around to find him and there he was!

He was sitting on the edge of the cliff looking at the sky. I sighed and sat beside him but still he didn't bother to look at me and kept staring at the sky.

"The sky... Doesn't it looks so good today?"

Seriously?! Like seriously? Was he asking me that?

"Sanskaar!" I whined.

"I'm right here little girl." He spoke calmly and for the first time I feared hearing his calm voice. That one was different from this. This calmness was like the damage after the hurricane. This was a huge blow to him and he was still keep it in rather than letting it out.