C H A P T E R: 26

It's been nearly a week since that incident took place. Laksh's name was never repeated from that day. Though sanskaar looked somewhere lost at times yet he also made sure that the he was recovering with that slow yet with steady steps about it. From my part I made sure I was not letting him remember about it and also mingled with him even more closer than before.

I was happy that he was atleast trying his best to be normal.  Currently he's sitting with me speaking something while I'm least bothered to hear what he's saying except for looking at him and giving little nods occasionally acting as if I was listening and agreeing to his facts.

Ahhhhh! I should better beware of his deep n attractive brown eyes. They can be too harmful to my mind and heart.

"Swara." I blinked coming back to the world and found him looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"What?" I leaned back on the chair trying my best to act as if I don't get what he was actually trying to say though I know.

"How do I look to you?" He folded his arms near his chest.

"Well... Handsome for others but okay for me why?" I asked trying hard to act very innocently.

"Seriously?! Did I even ask you that?" He glared while I giggled lightly.

"You deserve a punishment, don't you?" He smirked while before I was trying to analyse what he was actually telling he started tickling me while I laughed. Seeing me laugh he too did and we laughed till our stomach hurted really bad but still we continued.

After having a hard time controlling our laughs we sat still struggling with our stomach.

"Ahhhhh.. my tummy." I squealed wrapping my arms around my stomach while he was taking deep breathes.

"Swara"

Hearing a most familiar voice I turned to see ragini who looked embarrassed and looking here and there. I looked at sanskaar who gave a slight nod.

"Come ragini." I tried to make things easier with a smile.

Ragini sat opposite to us and was looking all the way down. That was something different from her. I've never seen like her bending her head down and not looking up for even 2 minutes and today seeing her that felt weird to me.

"Urgh... I'm sorry." She apologized still looking down.

Oh! So that's the matter. Ragini was not a girl who could apologize to one that easily. She seldom apologize to people and that's a rare sight for me.

"Mm.. I guess it was for sanskaar." I looked at sanskaar who still looked calm.

Ragini head shot up instantly hearing his name from me. She bit her lower lip slightly in nervousness and eyes expressing her guilt.

"I..." She looked at him. "I'm sorry sanskaar.. I never knew it was like that.. if I had known then I would not have blamed you for every little thing, I would not have hated you.. I was totally blind with.. laksh's words."

Sanskaar's muscles tightened hearing his name. Hell! I hope he's gonna be fine.

"Ragini.. it's fine. Let it go and I have no vengeance against you but I had always only wondered why you blamed me for every little thing but I know it now so yeah... No problem." Sanskaar smiled while ragini's eyes expressed more guilt.

"I.. I'm just out of words." She looked down trying to hide her tears. I quickly threw my hands around her and rubbed her back slowly mumbling few words out of concern.