C H A P T E R: 16

"That's laksh Bhai, our brother and sunny bhai's best buddy yet brother." Kavita said with all smile. 

So I guessed it right, That's Sunny's lucky!

I never know how it was like to see your entire family showering all the love and care when you return back to them. Before it was just maa, paa and myself then after maa it was just both of us. Maa and paa had a love marriage against their parents as they opposed the decision, I've seen maa with teary eyes seeing her parents picture frame and paa had always been with her like pillar support. Paa hardly took names of his parents yet they passed away the very year maa did. I don't know how it feels but this sight feels too nice and sweet. I wish that I too had my extended family... I kind of envy them now. 

"That's---"

That completely brought me back from my thoughts and I looked up to meet laksh. His eyes were in midnight black and his face features were actually good. 

"I---" 

"Meet swara lucky, my batchmate and friend." Sanskaar introduced me to his brother. Laksh smiled looking at me while I too returned a smile. 

"Hello." He extended his hand for a handshake while I gave in. 

His hand was cold as ice when it touched my warm skin. 

"Laksh." He winked at me.... I'm sure he must  be a flirt. 

"Swara." I only smiled and we took back our hands. 

"You hardly had friends sunny." Laksh whispered to sanskaar with a hint of mischief while sanskaar glared at him and unfortunately I witnessed them. 

"I'm hungry everyone if you all are not coming then I'm going to eat bye." All our attention turned towards to this little girl, Uttra who was pouting and making faces. 

"I swear kiddo, you are going to become too fat that you won't even able to even move." Laksh teased while uttra fumed in anger. 

"You'll turn into a red ball, devil." Sanskaar walked near her. 

"That's fine sunny we'll have a ball to play." Laksh stood on the other side of her. 

"Bade papa." Uttra whined. 

"Stop teasing my little girl both of you or else I'm punishing you both." Uncle warned both of them. 

"Ok let's go and eat." Aunty announced. 

~

"Aunty let me also help na." I pleaded as much as I can to help her in serving dishes but neither mom nor aunty wasn't allowing me to do so. 

"Swara go sit." Aunty said walking towards the table. 

"But---"

"Swara, no if or but." Mom ordered while I had no other choice but to go and sit. 

"Didu here." Uttra yelled cheerfully at me. 

I quickly took my seat beside her while another sit was empty beside me. I don't know who's going to sit. 

"Hey caught you." I turned around to see laksh standing. 

"Hi." I waved my hand. 

He pulled the chair to sit near me and I felt something weird... Different I didn't know why. I know I shouldn't judge people without knowing but I neither feel nor bad with his presence around. 

Moreover I actually thought sanskaar would sit beside me. 

"Lucky." A most familiar voice came from behind... It was him! I turned around and he pulled laksh to a side and said something to him.