C H A P T E R: 29

Sanskaar made me sit on the chair and kneeled down before me holding my hands in his as I was still crying. Yeah! I was crying still not able to believe that he was with me.

"Shona." I heard a faint voice while I bend down still sobbing.

"Beta?" I looked at mom who looked at me with concern.

"Sunny what happened?" She asked while I still looked at her.

"I was about to get into an accident but she saved me mom. This girl started crying from then and..." He looked at me. "Still crying." He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Tomorrow's your birthday little girl stop crying like a baby." He mumbled.

"Swara see everything's fine. Look sunny's fine." She said caressing my hairs while I hugged her tightly.

Every... thing's fine." I whispered to myself looking at sanskaar who was already looking at us with a soft eyes and a smile on his lips.

~

For the entire time being sanskaar was with me and taking care of me. Though I already stopped crying long back still I had that fear left in my heart. Since dad was not there at the house I stayed back with them. Mom and sanskaar took me home as  they didn't want to leave me alone at my house seeing me so terrible today and asked to stay with them until dad pick me. Uttra was also not present at the home as she had gone to school trip which was of three days and I miss my cutie pie.

We already ate dinner together and mom left to have a nap making sure I was fine as she was tired. Feeling extremely bored I came out of the room and drank some water. My eyes fell on the window in the hall covered with white screens and white fairy lights hanging with the moon light falling inside. I walked there and opened the window.

After a struggle under the sunshine I felt the moon to be a bliss. It was long day for me, though I felt exhausted for struggling with my own self yet I was happy at the present moment.

"Boo."

"Ahh.." I screamed while a hand covered my mouth and my eyes widened, heart pounced badly in my ribcage. His smell lingered on my nostrils and I left a relief sign and looked at him who was standing very closer to me.

He pulled his hand back from my mouth while I gave a smack on his stomach with my elbow.

"Ouch!" He whined holding his abs.

"You deserve that." I huffed while he made faces.

"Didn't sleep?" He asked me while I nodded in no.

"You?" I asked back.

"Not my sleeping time." He said and looked at the sky. "Moon looks beautiful today right?" He asked while I looked at him.

His eyes were shining reflecting the moon with his lips curved into a small smile which looked genuine. His skin looked soft and flawless. His hairs flew over his forehead gently as the wind blew but he looked unaffected and calm.

"Always." I smiled.

He looked at me and smiled back while my heat fluttered.

"So.. What does the birthday girl want?"

Birthday? Hell yeah, It's my birthday tomorrow and I totally forgot.

"Mm.... Nothing." I said because I seriously didn't want anything. I had anything I wished for so I don't want anything else but for now... I wanted the day to end because I'm still tensed. I know nothing can happen now but still the fear was in me. For that fear to fade I wanted the day the end which can only let me be in peace.