C H A P T E R: 17

My mobile started ringing while I snuggled more into my pillow feeling disturbed with the ringtone yet the ring didn't stop and I wonder who's calling me without even a break. Adding more irritation my skin started burning due to sunlight, Hell! I opened my eyes lazily and saw the windows all open while I sighed heavily and got up from the bed removing my comforter and closed the curtains of the window. I don't know but I feel so tired, rubbing my eyes I took my mobile to see paa's calls and a message.

I won't be able to make it up I guess princess. Sorry :(

Dad,
6:11 a.m

I know he won't come, I just felt that. Anyways that's okay. I placed the mobile back and I saw uttra sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Uttra? What is she doing here?..... Oh I'm only here in her room.

I'm such a stupid. Hitting my head with my hand I saw the wall clock which showed 6:15. It's been quite a while since I went on a morning jog so quickly wearing on my jogging tracks, thankfully I brought them with me. Putting it on I came down from the room to downstairs but the entire mansion seems silent. I guess no one has come down.

I came out of the house and started jogging slowly while I was mesmerized seeing the beautiful scene infront of me. Hardly I found any vehicles passing by and many trees were present of the pathway of the road. A slight breeze rustles the leaves and flowers making the fall down on the solid ground. There was a lake at the very side with a small cut down from the road level with beautiful cotton candy pink hyacinths floating and the water looked crystal clear and shining due to sunlight and reflecting the vast sky and sun. The sun was mild and didn't burn much or I don't know if it is because of the large trees present giving shade all along the road. It was lonely yet comfortable. The scene looks much promising and enduring. It could lift up your even messed up mood and make you refresh. Maheshwaris are lucky to have such a mansion in this type of place.

Jogging for a long I saw a branch of purple jarul flowers on the road. I quickly took it from the road and a smile spread on my face. How beautiful they look?! Inhaling the sweet smell from the purple flower branch I walked down to the lake. The breeze blew my ponytailed hair and I closed my eyes... This was such a blessing! A blessing from earth which we should cherish. Feeling every little moment happening around me forgetting all my worries.

I should bring him here once. He...

"Boo."

"Ah.." I jumped off from my place feeling a sudden voice. I opened my eyes to see him standing with a smirk on his face.

"Hell! You caught my breathe off for a second, idiot." I punched his arms while he shrugged it off as if nothing happened.

"By the way why are you here?" He asked while I couldn't resist myself from checking out his features. He looked so good even in a simple vest and tracks and his hairs were falling on his forehead with headphones on his head as mine.

"Hey." He waved his hand which brought me back to sense. "Done checking me out?" He smirked more while my cheeks flushed red. God I just want to wipe off the smirk from his face.

"This place looks so beautiful." I looked away from him and my eyes fixed on to the lake.

"Indeed it is!" I heard him say followed by a complete silence.

This silence between us... I don't why but it felt as if this silence is trying to convey something but I just could not figure what that is.

~

Reaching the house and after having a freshup uttra and I came downstairs to see everyone present except that 'Bj' and his 'lucky'.

"Wow di you look pretty." Kavita complimented and took me in a hug.