B O N U S C H A P T E R: 2

As the flight landed back to Mumbai, laksh sighed. After 3 years he has come back. He was no more that same laksh... He was different now. He was no more bubbly and seldom spoke. He was lifeless with no emotions in him. Laksh got down from the flight as he walked memories of his past flooded in his mind.

Lucky!

Laksh turned around hearing someone call  that name.... Lucky and saw a little boy catching his younger brother. A sad smile spread on his lips. That was how he and sunny was when they were in childhood. Sanskaar, his Bhai loved him so much and at times he had forgotten about his hate for him. Not all the memories he had with sunny was a lie.

Laksh felt guilty for his doings that very night when sanskaar and him had a horrible fight. For disappointing his family.

If you have told me that you hated me I would have stopped dropping by here. I would have rejected bade papa's words when he wanted me to join as a partner in the business. I would have not come here at all. Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep quite for all these years? If you would have asked me to give back your everything I would have laksh, Even if you asked me to get out of the city I would have but why?"

Laksh had always wondered what made sunny to love him this much. He didn't know... But when those words spilled from his mouth it consisted of so many emotions anger and mostly pain. He hated it. Laksh realized that in his own illusions he had not only betrayed his Bhai, Mother, father, family, fiance but also betrayed himself in his own game.

He hurted everyone who loved him and now he stood alone without no one craving for the same love again, How ironic it was! After all the procedures laksh sent his suitcase to the driver who had come to pick him up instead of his father. He expected his father to be here but he has sent the driver... He deserved that. Laksh chose to walk on the streets and reach his house.

"Where are these two?" Ragini mumbled to herself texting swara where she was and sat on the restaurant chair which was set up outside the restaurant. Sanskaar, swara and herself shared a good bond with each other from the day she apologized. She loved laksh truly to that level that she didn't even have the strength to face him to tell that their relationship was no more. Maybe she does not deserve it. Sighing she looked up and to her shock she saw laksh standing in front her.

"Ragini." Laksh whispered with equal shock. For the last time he saw her was the time she got to know everything when sanskaar, his father and swara's father came to take away the kidnapped swara from him. Ragini was devasted and shattered with tears rushing down from her eyes... That was the last memory he had of hers. He never saw her after that. Seeing those tears he has realized that he does not deserve a girl like her. Inspite of all these she's holding herself, standing strong... Looking more beautiful than before.

"Laksh.." Ragini stood with multiple emotions running in her heart. Even though her heart felt the anger and agony she had because of him the love they shared or at least to say she shared with him ran to heart that she felt an urge to hug and cry at the moment and ask him why he did that to her but she kept it in as she didn't want to make a mess... Her heart was in an emotional mess at the moment.

As he saw ragini's eyes brimming up with tears he felt pain as if he was stabbed right in his heart. He felt guilty for betraying a good girl like her...

Laksh took his steps forward to her and ragini stumbled as she walked back in fear... Fear of falling in love with him again. Laksh quickly made a move and caught her from falling.

"Can't you look at your steps properly ragini? You would have fallen if I was not there." Laksh scolded her.

Ragini opened her eyes hearing his words and looked into his eyes directly with pain.