C H A P T E R: 22

Once again I looked at the message from him which he sent me last night.

It was a beautiful date as you are!
Thank you for everything.

My alarm started snoozing and I got up from the bed. I have no idea why but I was feeling very sore from last night and my eyes were burning like anything. With all my will I got up and I had no strength to even stand yet I managed to.

"Oh my princess has got up today so soon." Dad came inside the room.

I placed my leg on the floor and it was too cold for no reason and I was actually feeling cold which was insisting me to go back to my bed and cover myself on whole with my warm duvet.

"Good morning Dad." I whispered to him while I saw his smile fading away from his face.

"Princess why are your eyes red?" He asked while I was confused. Red? Why would my eyes be red no wonder I did sleep well and just like an half an hour before I didn't get sleep which lead me to surf my mobile.

I jerked off from my place as my dad touched my arms with his very cold hands.

"You are burning princess." Dad exclaimed and my eyes widened. Was I having fever?

"You won't fall ill? " 

"I usually don't fall ill when I get drenched in rain. Just make sure you don't get ill."

Seriously?! I was not suppose to fall ill and I particularly told him that I won't fall ill to him as I didn't fall ill all these years when I get drenched everytime then how come now? God!

"Princess, you aren't going to college. You stay home and take rest." Dad ordered me and took his mobile probably he was going to call the doctor.

"Dad I'm good I'll go." I stood on my feet and started taking slow steps towards my closet.

"You are burning like fire and you say you are fine. Can't you miss your college for a day?" I turned to see his worried face for me.

"Mr.King it's important for me to go today." Indeed it was! I have to meet him to know how he was doing. To know whether my efforts has brought effect to him or not.

~

"Princess if you don't feel well then you better call me I'll be right here to pick you up." Dad was too much worried to send me to college. I looked too pale that anyone could ask me whether I was sick.

"I'll do dad, Bye." I pecked his cheek and came out of the car.

Just today I realize how far my department block was. Only just by walking slowly itself was making me more tired yet I managed to get to class and that very instant my head was on the table.

Uff! Finally I came.

~

"Swara will now answer the question." I heard my biology professor say that loud.

Why today? Cursing him I got up from my seat slowly and I was feeling too tired than usual and my eyes has already started burning really bad with my skin burning me on whole and throat all dry.

"You aren't well today?" He asked me raising his spectacles a little and then back on its place.

"Yes sir." Ah! My throat burns so badly.

"Mm take your seat then." I sat down and gulped in to wet my paining throat which went useless. I looked at my watch and fortunately there was just 3 minutes more to go home. For the entire day I was not able to meet him even at break and lunch time as he had some work given by the professors and if I had known this already then I would have taken rest at home instead of coming to college and answering the same answer asked by every question from morning.