C H A P T E R: 10

"You?" Came a mere whisper from him, he stood still stunned not able to believe that I was here.

"Hi." I waved my hand at him giving a fake smile.

"Hi." He said bluntly.

He walked towards us while I saw him still surprised seeing me.

"Hello uncle." Sanskaar gave an handshake to my father.

"Oh you've grown so tall, son." Dad said while I was stunned.

Wait? Did dad know him all before I even knew him?

Sanskaar gave a smile to him but that smile... it looked displeased. 

"So I thought I have to be with swara all time but I guess she got a company." Dad winked.

While I narrowed my eyes.

"So can I have my friend for sometime?" Uncle asked me while I couldn't reject so I nodded with a smile.

Excusing themselves dad and uncle left. Now only sanskaar and I was present.

"So?" I looked at him.

"So?" He looked at me.

"Mm.. this is what you said.. I mean going out?"

God! I know, I know I'm blabbering something. I still couldn't not get over that he was actually here.

"I could ask you the same." Sanskaar tucked his hands in his pants pocket.

I just smiled.

Must admit he looked handsome in his formal wears especially black ones go so good on him. I could feel so many gazes on us or I don't I know if it was for him.

I already noticed so many girls looking at him shameless but.... Not their fault as well he truly looked dashing tonight.

"Hello?" Sanskaar waved his hands in front of me while I lifted my eyebrows asking what.

"Engagement is going to begin and you're lost in our own wonderland. Keep them aside for a time being and come now." He teased while I rolled my eyes and followed him.

~

The bride slid the ring on the groom's finger and everyone clapped their hands and hooting their names.

The bride giggled as the groom said something to her and they hugged each other. They make such an adorable couple.

"So let's have everyone on the stage for the couple dance." As the host announced all started moving.

I became a spectator by watching people dancing as sanskaar went to attend a call.

These earrings uff! I started correcting them but I felt a constant gaze on me and it was him who was looking at me speaking the call but when I saw him he quickly turned. I giggled.

"Excuse me, May I have the honour to dance with you beautiful?" The young boy suddenly popped infront of me.

"Uh.. no actually..." I didn't know what to say.

"She's my partner buddy." Sanskaar suddenly popped in out of no where and entangled his fingers with mine.

"Oh, that's okay." The boy left while I looked at him.

Is he trying be over protected towards me?

We both walked to the dance floor. Sanskaar placed his hand on my waist and other holding my hand and we started moving slowly but I did feel him stiff and he didn't look up at all instead he was looking his own feet.