C H A P T E R : ♡ 1 ♡

Finally I reached my college. Parking  scooty in the parking lot I moved to my class, kept my bag and went to the staff room. I peeped a little to see my biology mam chatting with a professor and few more were present inside doing their work.

I took a deep breath. I have to do this or else I would end up getting completely mad. I quickly went inside the staff room excusing.

"Yes." My biology teacher looked me adjusting her glass frames.

"Mam actually... I need to talk to you something." I hesitated as I saw other professors staring at me.

Sensing my hesitation and uncomfortableness mam stood up and took me outside the staff room. Samrita, my biology teacher was my mother's best friend and I know her well enough from childhood.

"What's wrong dear? You look so tired as if you hadn't slept for days." She looked at me worriedly.  

Okay, Now is my dark circles visible? Great!

"Mm..." I bit my lip not able to say anything.

"Tell me." She demanded.

I took in a deep breathe while those terrible flashes came in front of my mind making my heart thump fast.

"I'm getting flashes again." I looked at her while she looked surprised. She already knew about this.

"What are they?" I shut my eyes tightly.

"It was... I don't know who he is but..." My voice struck in my throat. Mam held my hand softly trying to make me sure that she was here beside me. Indeed, I needed that.

"5 days ago I got these flashes it was... I don't know him but he looked young as my age. He was coming near me and his eyes... They were light brown they were looking at me, then dad.. he was presenting me my birthday dress which was a white calf frock and then... That boy.. he got into an accident as a blue truck dashed his car. He was in blood and then our college was announcing saying it was a holiday as it was his funeral on my....... Birthday." I felt my heart getting heavy for a ton remembering those terrible flashes.

Accident... It reminds me of my mother getting into an accident years back and she passed away in that accident. I got those flashes like that before a week she went through the accident but I never knew it would be true. I lost my mom when I was 14.

"Do you remember how he looks swara? And something about him, his name or something?" She enquired me.

"No I don't... Everything was blurry except his light brown eyes. And announcement..." I closed my eyes tightly to remember about the announcement but it wasn't clear. I tried to remember them.

"Maheshwari... Ha.. that's his last name." Finally I remembered at least this after a lot of efforts and giving stress to my mind.

"Maheshwari... Is there anyone with surname in your batch?" My teacher asked while I nodded in no. As far as I remember I don't know anyone without that surname.

"Mam, can you check if anyone is there in that name?" I pleaded while she nodded understanding me.

"You come at the break interval and don't stress yourself. Everything is going to be fine soon." She took me in a hug.

I hugged her back while those flashes were sending me goosebumps. I felt so restless and those eyes of his... I don't know how but I felt as if I was connected to him.

I started walking to the cafeteria as I was a bit hungry and I still had 10 minutes more for my classes to start.

"Hey swara, you look tired everything okay?" I heard my senior asking me while I nodded yes with a faint smile.