C H A P T E R: 23

3 days!

It's been 3 days since I was prohibited to do anything other than going to college and coming back home. The next day after I passed out I had to take a holiday and had much fun with dad after a long time though I had my skin burning and throat aching due to fever. I couldn't sit back on the bed, having tasteless food, gulping in the pills and sleeping. It bored me for real bad. I had finished every new book I brought and I guess after I become alright I had to buy the next set of books to read. So till then I had fun playing PS4 with dad challenging that I would win and won 2 consecutive times. I also made him accompany me to drink the tasteless soup for which he made faces and it was worth watching seeing his face expressions that I laughed until my stomach ached so badly.

That evening sanskaar came and took me to a small walk since I was adamant to go on a short walk and yeah we had our small study session after I insisted a lot that I was doing really well and so the same routine continued. He didn't let me back in the spring and he himself came home though he hesitated a lot at first.

So for now, yes I was doing well. I could feel my energy coming back again except for sometimes being drowsy due to medicines and tired but otherwise I felt I was completely better than before. Dad wasn't there today to accompany me so without any announcement I went to spring.

"Mom, see I am back." I hugged her from back and gave a kiss on her cheek.

Mom immediately pulled me infront and checked my temperature with her hand on my forehead.

"Mom I'm really good now see my vitals has gone up that I am even able to come all by myself from home." I squealed once again in a comforting tone and hugged her again.

"It has but still you need rest." She kept patting and caressing my head while still kept hugging her.

~

"Mom, swara isn't in her house and I have no idea where this girl has gone. Can't she just atleast say a word to me before she would goes somewhere?........"

I stopped chopping the onions and looked up. Mom looked up at me and smiled.

He continued cursing me for not letting him know while I made bad faces. I know that I should have informed him but if I do I'm damn sure he won't allow me to step out of the house for sure.

"Such an irresponsible girl."  he was calling me as irresponsible girl. How mean! Does he want me to sit inside my house and sleep and eat all the day long?

"Sunny can you come here." Mom called him and chuckled a little.

"This girl---" his words abruptly stopped seeing me. 

"The irresponsible girl you are talking about, she's here." I gave a tight smile and continued chopping the onions.

"Ya!" Sanskaar yelled and walked towards me.

"What?" I looked at him while he snatched the knife from me.

"You just now have got better so it doesn't mean you have to chop onions as if they can't be chopped by others." I huffed hearing him.

"Fine, I'm seating up the tables ready." I announced and walked just 2 steps leaving him behind and I already felt the tug.

"What do you think you are? Super woman? Can't you just rest when you are actually not well?"

"I don't think I am and yeah I took so much rest that I get so bored at home all alone. I'm doing fine why shouldn't I work?" I snapped at him.

"You won't listen to me, will you?" He asked while I jerked my hand from his and folded my hands near my chest giving *I won't and not interested* look to him.