C H A P T E R: 33

2 weeks...

 From the day I got discharged and till today I was taken care by dad, Sanskaar and mom. Dad was all the time by my side to make sure my safety and needs. Sanskaar visited me every day after college and taught me all the lessons I was missing and also helped dad. Mom visited me often as she to take care of spring so for now she visits me to give my favorite soup and yummy food which are usually made by herself nor him. Though being in bed has its own plus point of getting whatever you want and it also had negatives when someone cares for you too much. I was forbidden to walk on my own even with walking stick since my fractured leg was still healing and it would not be surprising if I forget how to walk and all credits goes to my lovely dad and Sweet sanskaar. I was fed by dad, him nor mom and the worst part was that I can't go to my collage. Dad took this as a chance to tease me as I don't take holidays even if he insists. There were times I really felt bored that I wanted to walk all the way to my collage instead of sitting on the bed and reading the same set of books that I have already read for numerous times and listening to music. 

And for now sanskaar and I are in my room and he has gone out to refill my water jug which was empty. My mobile rang and unfortunately it was on the couch. Sanskaar has still not returned yet and I have already lost my patience. My eyes fell on the walking stick which was kept aside near the bed. I quickly grabbed them and slowly placed my leg carefully on the floor. The floor was so cold but I held the stick firmly and slowly stood praying that I shouldn't fall down. 

"Uff." I sighed and held tightened my grip on the stick and placed my leg which was alright forward and then my hurted one. It pained a little but not very seriously. I took my every step slow and steady. It was nice to walk after a long time though I could still sense my legs sore and weak.

"Finally." I somehow managed to come to take my mobile all thanks to gods. I bent down a little and took my mobile which was on the couch. It was dad who had called me as it was time for dinner and he was not there as there was some important case and really had to go even though he didn't want. It took a long time for me to convince him as he behaved like a 5 year old stubborn child who didn't want to go to school. Somehow I managed but he instructed sanskaar to be here with me and make sure I eat properly and don't walk. 

Pity! because I walked.

The wind blew and as the result my curtains started flying and it blocked my eyes. It was unexpected that it made me stumble. Hell!

My leg skipped and I lost my balance. I am going to fall...... I closed my eyes in fear and could feel myself falling down . I'm done! but I didn't feel any pain but instead it was an muscular arm holding me carefully. A familiar cologne hit my nostrils and I don't need my eyes to tell who was holding me. 

Automatically my lips curved into a smile. I opened my eyes to meet his worried ones. He made stand and held my arms firmly.

"Are you out your mind, you little girl? Do you know how dangerous it's for you to walk without anyone's help? Do you even imagine what would have happen if wasn't here?" He bursted out on me with questions holding anger in his voice and concern in his eyes. I was still lost in his ocean like eyes... I just don't know why but I always keep getting lost whenever I see his eyes. They were so captivating that even though I didn't want to fall I fall for it so easily without any hindrance.

He took the sticks from my hand, threw it aside and took me in his arms. I wrapped my hands comfortably around his neck still looking at me.

"Why should I when I know that you are here... with me?" 

His eyelashes batted thrice and he stopped walking. He was completely taken back. Both his eyebrows were lifted up with his eyes widened he looked at me.