C H A P T E R: 6

"Nooooooo...."

I quickly sat up from my bed turning on the side lamp breathing heavily due to those flashes.

Damn!

These flashes seriously kills me alive and it brings and make me feel more horrible when I already knew the man who was going to die according to my flashes.

Swara, you gotta be strong. Breath in, breath out.

Making up my mind for a few seconds to calm down my over pounding heart I opened my eyes to look at the time.

6:26 a.m

I rubbed my eyes like a small kid and lazily went to shower taking my clothes in. I can be super fast when it comes for going to anywhere except college. Back years it was school and now college. Out of nowhere I feel lazy when it comes to going and besides dad isn't here to wake me up and get my breakfast ready.

It's going to be another boring day in college.

~

God, please make the one minute go fast.

I prayed silently and in just few seconds the bell rang making me so happy. Finally, I'm free to go home. Keeping my book in the bag I immediately stood up and came out of the class after bidding bye to ragini and I saw him.

I clutched my bag a little and took in small deep breath in remembering about morning. Sanskaar who was looking at his mobile all of a sudden met my orbs sending chill shivers to my body due to his sudden eye contact with mine. He walked towards me while I kept staring at his brown orbs. I felt something different meeting his eyes everytime as if they were hiding pain... I couldn't explain it clearly.

"Staring is rude Miss. Short girl." I quickly retorted my eyes away from his eyes.

"Look who's talking, Mr. Six feet wall." I huffed.

Dare he talks about my height. I'm 5.4 feet and it's not short accordingly he grew too tall for his own good. Well, that's not my fault.

I saw him giving a meek smile and we both started walking towards the college gate. Though we hardly talked yet it we had a comfortable silence between us. It's been 3 days since I started working in his cafe. Must admit even though we aren't close enough to say that we are friends yet we could say like it's like.. we are just comfortable with each other and we hardly had calm talks yet they were memorable. We always ended up making fun of each other everytime.

We reached our college gate only to meet my father standing there waiting for me.

"Dad"

Didn't he informed me today morning that he could delay another day yesterday night?

"San..."

"Just a second." Sanskaar immediately went away from there to attend his mobile which was already ringing.

I wish he was there so that I could have introduced to my father. Anyways, I'll go now to him.

"Mr. King what brings you here all of a sudden? Didn't you tell me you'll be returning back tomorrow?" I asked.

"My dear question bank daughter, I dearly missed you so I came soon wrapping all my work and you are asking me like this?" Dad made a sad face.

"Aww, I missed you too." I hugged him while dad hugged me back.

"Let's go." He said getting back from the hug.

"Ah... Just a second dad. I came with my friend. I'll just let him know that I'm going with you." My eyes looked around to see him but alas! I couldn't find him.