Prologue

EAST ASIA

People all over Asia heard a loud boom in the sky, and a symbol of cosmic proportion was seen across the stratosphere, covering a third of East Asia. Earning people's attention from different neighboring countries in an instant.

Somewhere in the Philippines, amidst the dumbfounding event that the Filipinos are experiencing, a bright ball of light was seen glowing a thousand feet above the official residence of the President. A 10-meter full orb pulsates bluish light similar to a young star—it lit the orange sky. And as the afternoon closing in at dusk, the ball of light dims as it visibly getting smaller and smaller, from there emerged a hooded masked man in Venetian cape looking down at Malacañang Palace.

INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION

"Are you seeing this, Blake?! Oh my god, what in the blazing hell is that?" the dumbfounded astronaut said pointing his finger down while hovering in zero gravity

"Are you seeing this, Blake?! Oh my god, what in the blazing hell is that?" the dumbfounded astronaut said pointing his finger down while hovering in zero gravity. His comrade in ISS trailed where his finger is leading, dropping what he's doing at the moment. Realizing that he's in shock as well, he mind-blankly reached for the headset and pressed a green button.

"Comms, this is the ISS, connect me to the nearest warship we deployed in the Pacific; contact the Pentagon as well to alert SAC(Strategic Air Command) for a possible DEFCON III. You are not going to believe this! Yes! You'll receive a satellite image tell them we'll deploy Dragon SpaceX for a closer look."

And a beep was heard after the conversation, and the call connects to USS Preble.

"USS Preble..." An apprehensive voice answered the call.

"This is the ISS; we're sending an image and standby on a possible DEFCON higher level of alert."

The man on the other end responded. "The USS Preble heard a loud boom sound, then a large strip of red light appeared in the sky. But we didn't find anything on the radar. Possibly an explosion somewhere else and chemically reacted in the atmosphere. We're still finding the source but couldn't find any at the moment, so we're asking for assistance up there as well."

The man replied. "Copy! We'll provide more data when we receive from the Dragon" and ended the call.

MANILA, PHILIPPINES