Chapter Twelve - Hopelessly Addicted

Chapter Twelve

Hopelessly Addicted

++++++++++++

Meanwhile- Somewhere in Annwn

"It's about time 10th. "

"Sorry for the tardiness, 7th, you know it's not easy for me to go out without guards. Where's 8th?"

"Fornicating with 5th, I guess? Anyway, 7th won't come tonight that's for sure because he left a task to my subordinates here tho'" Pointing behind him, and added, "Prepping for something I guess. So open the portal for us."

"I understand. Let me remind you, that this portal would only bring you all to the Human world, a one way portal. If you wanna go back, you have to use the PortGates, wherein the Militia and other soldiers of Annwn are guarding."

"Yeah, Yeah I know. As if those pipsqueaks matters."

As 7th's group prepares to leave—the 6 foot tall robed man called 10th throws several crystals on the ground and began chanting, producing complex magic circles. A minute after that, the negative space between the crystals started to swirl and distort, revealing a white landscape on the other end.

"Seriously, a vast land of snow?10th?"

"Apparently that place on Earth was not populated because of the climate. On top of that, it's near to your destination. It's the best place to infiltrate and you'll need this." The 10th gave his tall comrade a crystal.

"That would guide you all to Japan. The country you are assigned to."

"Thank you 10th. We'll be going then and wreak havoc. Let's go!"

"This is only the prelude."

The tall one called 7th walk in first, followed by his five subordinates but as soon as they all entered the portal, five silver arrows surrounded the 10th, casting a sealing technique, imprisoning the latter.

Unfazed, the 10th tilt his head up to see the assailants. Up on the branches, surrounding him are the military force of Arcadia.

"Who are you? Show your face!"

"Ahhh, soldiers of Sylva Armtha. I forgot I'm in Arcadia." The man who called himself 10th touches the barrier. "Ahh, a 7th-tier sealing technique, pretty sturdy. It's seems I'm becoming senile, and let you do this to me."

"Again, who are you and what did you do?"

"Even if I answer you, it won't matter anyway..." the bearded soldier pulled his bow and aim at the man on the ground. And the rest followed suit.

"Last warning!" the fairy soldier warned. But suddenly, he lost control of his arm, baffling him. "What— arggh!!!!" the fairy soldier screamed as he saw his arm fall to the ground.

"Shh," the fairy soldier turned to look who shush him and saw a grinning woman beside him holding a severed head of his teammate.

"You—" in an instant, the fairy soldier head exploded.

"5th don't destroy their body. I'm gonna need them for my experiments."

"I shush but he spoke, sorry 10th!, anyway, 8th is still storing mana for his spell. He told me that he'll contact you in two days after he's done and ready." said 5th, as she destroys the severed head with her hand. The rest of the fairy soldiers were already magically incapacitated with ease and being transported to nowhere.

"It's fine at least we got three of them. About 8th, tell him to contact me whenever he's ready."

"Oo---kayyyy~!"