Chapter Sixteen - In Viño Veritas

Chapter 16

In Viño Veritas

Raziel's POV

I'm drinking my second can of beer as I ponder on why am I doing this? This is so not me. Even Lady Reina seized the opportunity to turn around the situation against me. I could say none of my attacks are successful enough, but I made him jealous earlier to know his real intention, well I got my results tho, with flying colors! That suspicious Third and Hunter-kun were so funny, soon in no time; I'll unravel this mystery! You just wait!

Sipping the last drop from my can of beer, I wonder as I overlook at the city light, I should be honest to Hunter, I can't use and abuse his feeling towards me, it pains me, and I can't lie to myself as well, I'm sure I like him too. These vague feelings, where the hell these frustrating emotions will take us to? I can't be his boyfriend, jeez, I don't even know who I am, that fucking accident 15 years ago. What I'm feeling for him, but I'm happy with him, should I reject him? Well, he's an adult now.

I take another can of beer, and I can't help it but admire that his place is pretty cozy. I like the view as well, though I wouldn't give up my room in the mansion. This place is not bad at all, would Hunter sell this place if I ask him? Haha! I'm such a spoiled brat. This is Lady Reina's and grandfather's doing. I'm shaking my head because of my silliness, then a finger out of nowhere lightly poke my cheek.

 I'm shaking my head because of my silliness, then a finger out of nowhere lightly poke my cheek

"You're such a heavy drinker, Raz, you down two cans while I'm in the shower. How could you not wait for me?"

I turn to him, as always he's like a kid, and does he think that I don't know he's feelings? Why would a Hunter Ryuusei pursue someone like me? Is he scheming something? Is it genuine? I'll expose your real motive, hmmph, I scoffed.

"Your so slow Hunter, I got thirsty, I'm pretty tipsy, but there's no way you can beat me, I'm telling you!" This made his mouth agape in disbelief. Well, Lady Reina bid you good luck if you didn't notice that it was a warning, not my fault! I snickered

"Don't you dare me, Raz, I won't back down to any challenges!" He smirks with a glint in his eyes, perhaps taunting his inner warrior would do the trick. I mentally note at the thought.

"Bring it on! You have a tequila right, let's see who gets wasted first!" I challenged him, narrowing my eyes. I'm sure he'll bite.

"A question for every shot, if you don't answer, you drink bottoms up," He eagerly said. Wow, he's really into it, he already set a rule.

"But if the question was answered, the one who asked drinks then?" I respond to adding a rule; this is pretty good. I'll make so much out of this!

"What's the prize for the winner?" He asked with fiery eyes.

"A wish, or desire, which the loser will grant and abide," I said

"Deal, you little devil!" He grinned