Author's Note

Hi there, this is the first time I write here on Wattpad. I am frenzied that it took me two weeks before publishing a few chapters of endless proofreading, timeline, and characters rechecking so that my story does not fail. Distributing this story is like having a newborn baby.

As tagged, most of the characters here are from 2 moons the series season 1; I thank chiffon_cake's story and those lovable characters for introducing them to us.

I'm hoping that with my story although I got some inspirations from Mangas, Animes and other Fictional Books, you might reconsider and take it to account that I'm a virgin writer, not fluent in English so my vocabulary is pretty limited, so if you find some inconsistencies and grammatical errors, just comment and correct me.

As always, whenever I read beautiful stories, I imagine those celebrities I want to be in those stories I read, so substitute any stars you wish to as you believe! I might insert soundtracks links as background when I deem it appropriate for the situation, and it adds drama as well. Hell, I substituted Matt Bomer as Christian Grey while I am reading Fifty Shades Series, 'to each his own' guys! Suggestions are welcome guys, for I value and respect your opinions. Thank you and God Bless!

Disclaimer:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Images/Pictures and Soundtracks are not mine, so the credit goes to its rightful owners who uploaded it on the Internet.