Chapter Fifteen - Peach Boy

Chapter 15 - Part 1

Peach Boy's Entrapment

Hunter's POV

++ ++ ++++

"Thank you for your patronage, Sirs!"

Huh?! I know that angelic voice! I abruptly turn my head and I was right, standing in front of us with his deadly smile, the one that I admire so much, Raziel Murasakino. Blinking in shock, how can he be here? I thought he wouldn't be able to go out tonight? And did he just...? Winked at me?

"R-Raz? What are you doing here..?"

"Nice to see you, Professor Hunter, I thought you would ask for Lady Reina's permission? I was hesitant at first and wanted to cancel because I don't want to trouble you,.." his voice trailed off, and began to tilt his head down while pouting his cherry lips. Oh my god so cute, he glanced sideways to me but looked down again while fidgeting his foot and continued,

"But I really need to relieve stress and decided to go out to unwind. I'll be your slave for a day if you want to, Sir, just help me out." His eyes become glossy, is he about to cry? Shit! I turned my head to my friends and widen my eyes at their reactions; Arwyn's mouth is agape, while I sense hostility at the couple by my side. Eli my other best friend is looking at me like he wants to murder me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, also when I hear Werner, growl, this made me look at him abruptly, I swear I saw his eyes turned silver for a moment like he wants to lunge at me. What the hell?! This is a big misunderstanding!

"Wait, guys! It's not what you think it is!" I turn my head to Raz, and I find him looking at me while biting his lower lip, waiting for my reply. So sexy, shit I, wanna kiss him! I shake my head to stop my perverted thoughts.

"Raz, yes, of course, I promised you, right? I just thought that you wouldn't be able to go out because it's already late." Raz widens his eyes, smiles again, and about to say something, but then he was cut off by Arwyn,

"I didn't think your one to ask for in return, Hunter, and a student to boot?! Raz, right? Did he force you or something?" Arwyn, you crazy!

"No—" This time Eli cut me off,

"Don't stoop so low Hunt, my god. I can't believe you! If you can't have it your way, don't do underhanded things!" I turn to Eli, glaring, this fucker, let me finish!

"Hey, kid! If he does something perverted to you, just tell us, don't be afraid, ok? For the meantime, don't come near to this perverted idiot!" WTF! Werner, you mutt!

"What's this 'comment-all-you-like' game? Fuck off, you idiots! You had it all wrong!" I glare at them, knowing fully that they're just fucking teasing me. I turn my attention again to Raz to assure him,

"Don't mind them, Raz, they're just pissing me off—" Arwyn cut me off this time,

"But why the hell this adorable kid would offer, hmm, what is it again, 'I'll be your slave for a day' if you did not push him to the wall? Are you threatening him?" Arwyn's mediocre acting exasperates me. This fucker annoys me to no end.

Then Third came in and lightly smack Raz's head, this startled me, and all I could say is "Oi!"

"Raz, you're making Hunter-kyoujo the bad guy here, apologize and explain!" Third winked at me. Unbelievable! This is getting out of hand, jeez! I glanced at Raz and saw him about to cry, I'm about to stand up to console him, but Arwyn beat me to it.

"Oh Raz-kun we are just teasing Hunter-kun, don't cry, we're not fighting..." Arwyn rubs Raz's back to ease his worries; I glare at Arwyn, for his gesture is making me jealous. It could have been me doing that to Raz, I glance at Eli and Werner and saw them smirking at me, I roll my eyes, and down my remaining beer.