Chapter Twenty-Three - Vitreous Immurement

"Vitreous Immurement"

Hunter's POV

"Was that also the reward that comes along with those 'sexcapades' of yours?"

A deafening remark from Raz shocked and drowned me in an abyss of perturbation. Restlessness engulfed me again with that insensitive prejudice; it keeps echoing in my mind.

...sexcapades of yours,

...sexcapades of yours..."

Huh? Sexcapade? That silly Werner, surely he jests... Tsk, tsk. Can an occasional one-night stand be considered as sexcapade? Sure, lots of women invite me to their bed, but I'm not a man-whore who casually accepts such preposterous requests. It's too troublesome.

I'm a healthy man who has his physiological needs, too. With my hectic schedule and strenuous work, I need to unwind and release some stress too. When was the last time tho'? Last year? Several months ago? With whom? I don't know, I can't even remember... I don't understand why my loveable friends give a fuck in my sex life and use it to blackmail me. Haha, I have kind friends, constantly showering me with their love. Still, why though?

Ahhh, because of my adorable Raz... My gorgeous, cuddly little devil whose I'm planning to spoil and cherish for the rest of my life. I'm maybe a little pushy with my childish requests to Raz, but that's how we tease each other. Should they be jealous? No, right?  Perhaps, they find Raz so endearing and vulnerable they want to protect him as well, such thoughtful friends. Ahh, you're so sweet my handsome me...

But I had enough! These idiots and their tasteless jokes will corrupt my baby's naivety, I just recovered from a grave misunderstanding with Raz, I don't wanna experience it again. Haha!

Assist me, my beautiful death-dealing partner, Night Walker.

And in my left-hand came-forth my famous dark scythe, with her rib in the shade of eerie black, contrasting to her gleaming razor-sharp blade that reflects the grey hue of the Speculum. I thumped her bottom snath on the ground to get their attention as I release a murderous aura.

I glare as I saunter towards them, but the audacity of these idiots irks me to no end. The horny mutt and this closeted bookworm suppressed their laughter and feign innocence with their poor acting. I shot a glance and raised my brow when Eli playfully offered me his 'Penalty' that customized monster-handgun of his and mouthed,

'Wanna end your life?'

"Ahhh, Seriously, I have such nice friends. Accept my treacherous friends' blood, Night Walker, wreak havoc and mow them down!" I mentally note as I condense a considerable amount of energy before releasing it at the tip of my blade, enough to bisect these morons.

"Hey Hunter, we can talk about this buddy..." I shot a baleful glance in their direction,

"I am so fed up with all of you, slandering me to no end just to have fun. I'm certain that your incessant defamation will severely affect my blooming relationship with Raz, so... let's nip that frightening attitudes in the bud, shall we?"

...I just have to kill you all..."

...I said in a tired voice. I prepare and took my stance as I raised my scythe. I'll deal with the enemies myself, ending this nightmare and have a vacation together with my adorable Raz. I hope his family would let us go abroad, South Korea, Singapore, places with famous restaurants and delicious street food will suffice to get Raz to agree.

Now, where were we? Ahhh, right... Killing my friends...

"!!!"

A familiar pair of soft wet lips touch my cheek, pulling me out of my reverie, and my desire for childish vengeance instantly disappeared. Raz kissed me for how long? For me, it felt like an eternity. It was slow and exquisite, comforting, mere words couldn't explain. His hand gently held my chin and led me to look at him, blinking at the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on.