Chapter Nineteen - Caught red-handed

Chapter Nineteen

Caught red-handed

Inside Hunter's Laboratory

"So you were saying that Raz-kun here, our adorable, chub-cheeks cherub here just bankrupt one of the most successful TV network here in Japan? Just like that, because of jealousy?"

Eli asked with his mouth hanging open, still in refusal to accept that Raz wields such power and business influence. A massive responsibility on his shoulder at such a young age would only mean he has no time for himself. Now he understands a bit why this kid insisted on having fun last night, to the point he would ask for Hunter's help, but there are so many grey areas, so many questions to be asked for this pretty kid is shrouded in mystery.

"Not because of jealousy Eli-san, Cassandra Shigemoto is a spoiled brat and an irresponsible employee."

"A bitch and an incorrigible flirt..." Arwyn added rolling his eyes

"And that too, anyway, she's already on probation way before this happened, she's embezzling funds from one of the programs of our bank, tweaking books and funneling them to her shares, especially her corrupt father. What I did was a corporate decision, which already been approved and voted upon by the Board two months ago. I vetoed it because I believe in second chances. That was her second tho', and here I thought it was just a rumor. Fortunately, she's an acquaintance of this heartthrob, and I got to experience her unsightly behavior personally. Otherwise, she'll continue acting high and mighty like a queen with a reverse harem, right Hunter-san?"

"Hmmm, Hmmm, I don't know that scornful woman, baby. Trust me, she was flirting with me a couple of times before, and I kept on rejecting her, that's just it, nothing happened."

Hunter promised his baby, which is sitting beside him. His cheek on Raz's back, hugging the kid's waist.

"If you say so..."

"Please, believe me, my little devil, I won't lie to you." swaying gently back and forth as he coaxed his little devil.

"I believe you, Hunter-san, in fact, I know now what to do whenever someone will approach and flirt with you."

"Please, otõto, don't stoop down to those bitches level, they aren't worth your attention." Arwyn smile as he coaxed Raz.

Eli and Werner glance at each other as they can't believe that their friend is powerless before his baby.

"I won't do anything with them Arwyn-nii, it will be Hunter-san's responsibility from now on, whether he entertain or not such gesture. In any case, we're still in the dating stage, and it's really up to him. Right, Hunter-san?"

"Nooo, nothing of that sort will happen from this day forth. I promise!" Hunter coaxed, as he vehemently shakes his head to let Raz know that no such thing will happen in the future.

A chill went down to all of their spines when Raz, responded in a calm and menacing voice. He kissed the back of Hunter's hand briefly and spoke.

mwuah

"You should, or next time, it won't be a pen cap, but your dick that will fly towards your forehead." He stood up and ruffled his stunned boyfriend's hair, with an evil smile plastered on his gorgeous babyface.

Arwyn still aghast at little devil's warning, 'So it was his doing? That blurred projectile that even with Hunter's keen eyes couldn't discern. So the tire was his doing too? It should be, he borrowed my pen and never gave it back then. Who is he? What is he? But that's impossible. Arwyn shakes his head to shrug off his thoughts and Raz-kun's scary warning, and change the subject.