Four

AN: You guys!! Another one!

STEF's POV

    "Asshole!" I woke up the next morning – actually, afternoon – with Harry splashing a gallon of water on my face.

    Harry started laughing at me when I realized I'd fallen asleep on his couch. Several bedrooms in this house, but I probably didn't manage to walk to any of them. "You wouldn't wake up! I was getting seriously concerned..." he said, mocking me.

    "I bet you were, you jerk." I said, putting my hands on my forehead while my head was pounding in a massive hangover.

    Harry handed me a couple of aspirins and a glass of water. "Here you go, you ungrateful bitch."

    I stared at him while I took my aspirins. "Last night was quite the party, huh."

    "You'd say that, had sex with Brianna right there, out in the open for everyone to see..."

    I sighed. "I did? Fuck, I don't remember much of anything."

    Harry laughed. "Though I have to say, I thought you'd spend the night with that other girl... I went to high school with her, but I don't remember her na-"

    "Lena." I interrupted him.

    "Yes, exactly. I sensed a vibe between you two, but nothing happened?"

    I sighed again. I'm so fucking stupid. Something should've happened, and it only didn't happen because of me. I chose Brianna – annoying, but guarantee of sex Brianna – over Lena – beautiful and charming, sex not so guaranteed.

    "Nope. I mean, besides some serious obvious flirting, that is..."

    "That's funny. I didn't know she was gay." Harry pondered.

    "Yeah, well I didn't know you were straight when I met you," I added, teasing him.

    He laughed. "Yeah, well, it doesn't matter."

    "Exactly my point. But Lena's definitely not straight, I can tell you that much. She was flirting with me in such a subtle yet provocative way... I don't know how to describe it – or her..."

    "Well, what I remember from school is that she's a nerd, not one to party and go wild... She's not really your type, and frankly I don't know that you're her type either." Harry affirmed.

    "Harry, my dear friend, I am every woman's type. Besides, I think I could persuade her... Here, give me my phone. I'll follow her on Instagram," I said.

    "Alright. You do you, I'm leaving, going to go for a run, but eat whatever, do whatever, just don't destroy this house, please." Harry said, handing me my phone as he left to run.

    I followed Lena's instagram and liked 3 pictures. Then I sent her a direct message: "hey. Sorry we got interrupted last night. Wanna grab some coffee with me?"

    Three minutes later, I got a reply: "That depends. Is your friend joining us today?"

    Jeez. That wasn't her being jealous, was it? Though it could just be Brianna. She can be a little much, and almost no one can stand her, myself included.

    "Ha. You and me at Starbucks 4PM?" I sent, to which she replied "sure."

______________________________________________

    It was 4:24 PM. Lena hadn't shown. I was outside Starbucks smoking a cigarette and, for some reason, nervous. Why was she taking so long? Was she simply not coming? Fuck.