Twenty-six

STEF's POV

    "Shit," I said as my phone rang. Lena was laying in bed next to me, completely beautiful wearing my large T-shirt for bed because she hadn't brought a change of clothes and I asked her to spend the night.

    Obviously, after my mother being here, I couldn't get much sleep, so I woke up two hours before my intended time and drank some coffee, smoke a cigarette and watched Lena sleeping on my bed.

    The most disappointing of it all was waking Lena up to my mother's call at such an inconvenient time. I immediately grabbed my phone and muted the call. If she thought I'd answer her this early in the morning just because she wanted to, she was seriously mistaken.

    "What time is it?" Lena asked, getting up from bed. I set my coffee on the bedside table and put my cigarette out, grabbing her by the arm to stay in bed with me.

    "Entirely too early," I answered, kissing her neck.

    Lena gasped at my touch and moved away to grab her phone and check the time. "Why are you up so early? Do you have some sort of early morning photoshoot?"

    I grinned at that. "Early morning photoshoot. Really, woman."

    Lena smiled. "What, you could have!"

    "No, I just couldn't sleep very well. And then my mother called just now." I said, kissing her cheek.

    Lena sat up. "What did she want?"

    I shook my head. "No idea. But it can wait. What do you want for breakfast?"

    Lena smiled at me. "You're making me breakfast?"

    "Well, yes. Don't get used to it, but yes." I stood up from bed and grabbed her some coffee that I'd already made and served it to her in bed.

    Lena sipped on it. "Mmmhm, this is good coffee. No wonder you can't sleep," she mentioned.

    "And to eat? Pancakes? French toast? Cereal?" I suggested.

    Lena shook her head. "Cereal does not count as making breakfast. Anything but cereal. Surprise me."

    I nodded. "Will do. But you know it comes with a price, right?"

    Lena closed her eyes. "I knew it. Nothing ever comes easy with you, Stefanie Foster."

    "Nah, I'm cheap. I just want a nice good morning kiss." I said, leaning in.

    She turned away and kissed my cheek instead. "I have morning breath, that's never going to happen."

    I insisted. "Come on!"

    She shook her head at me and smiled at the same time. "Nope. But we'll make a deal: after you bring me my food, I'll have brushed my teeth and I'll kiss you after I eat it."

    "After you eat it? That's what I call a difficult woman!" I exclaimed, moving further away from her.

    "Well, yes. I'll kiss you accordingly. If the food is good, you get a good kiss. If it's ok, you get an ok kiss."

    I left the bedroom and started making us some french toast. "And I only asked for a kiss, can you imagine if I'd asked for sex?" I yelled for her to listen.

    "I can. If you'd asked for sex, you'd have it. But you asked for a kiss, so..." Lena said.

    Boy, did she like to test me.

    "Do you mind if I shower here? I have to be at college soon." Lena yelled.

    The thought of Lena showering while I made us food and couldn't touch her and be there with her was disappointing. But she had college and, well, I had my mother to deal with.

    "Go ahead," I said.

    After about fifteen minutes, food was ready and so was Lena. She got to the kitchen just in time to help me with plates and forks. Her hair looked beautiful and she was wearing the same clothes as last night, which were also beautiful.

    "If you want to borrow any of my T-shirts or anything, feel free." I said.

    Lena leaned in and kissed me hard. "Nothing that you wear screams my style. But thanks."

    I had a bite of the french toast and I knew it was good. "Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean? You don't like my style?"

    Lena laughed. "Not at all. I love it, it's just not me. And it's fine for me to wear this again today, it's clean, I can assure you."

    I nodded. "I know that. So, did you like the french toast?"

    Lena kissed me again. Hard and soft. Long. Bit my lip. Hot.

    "Does that answer your question?"

    I shook my head. "I'm not quite sure. Let me see if I get it," I leaned in and stole a kiss from her, our breakfast completely forgotten.

    "I have to go, don't distract me," she said, pulling away from me. "I only have time to eat and then I have to leave."

    "Me too... I only have time to eat," I said, placing my hand on her pussy, and all I wanted was to take her jeans off right then and there.

    Lena jumped. "Stef, I'm serious! Later."

    I got hopeful. "Yeah? Later when?"

    Lena drank some orange juice and finished her french toast. "Later tonight? Why don't you go by my place tonight?"

    "Yeah, what about Joey?" I asked, watching her gather her things and stand up.

    Lena dismissed me with her hand. "I don't think he'll be there. And even if he is, he's always been respectful of my... intimate and private moments."

    I laughed and opened the door for her. "Fine, then. Let me know when you want me to go."

    Lena smiled at me. "Let me know how things go with your mom. If you want to."

    I kissed her goodbye and she went about her day, as I went about mine. At that exact moment, my phone rang again and it was my mother. What a witch. It's like she could actually sense things.

AN: comments?? Thoughts? Thank u ❤️