Ten

Stef's POV

    "Come, baby? Huh?" I asked, running my fingers through Lena's cheeks carefully.

    God how much did I need Lena right now. Not in a sexual way - although I wouldn't say no to that - but in another way. Like, I needed her presence.

    "I can go, but I really don't want us to have sex tonight. Are you up for that?" She asked firmly.

    I nodded. "Sure."

    "I just want us to take things slow. No more teasing - I know I started, but. We're starting over. So let's make it, I don't know, healthier." Lena explained. Harry and Emma waved us goodbye from a distance and I think they just wanted to respect our space as they saw us getting closer together and maybe rearranging our relationship.

    I nodded. "I guess I can live with that. And tonight I honestly just want to talk. And um, make out? I've really missed those soft lips." I said, kissing Lena's cheek and moving my lips to her neck.

    "Good. We can go then. Though I didn't bring my car, I came with Emma's."

    "I got you, sweets. Ready for an adventure?" I said, teasing her.

    "Oh dear God," she complained and laughed as we walked into my car and I turned on the music.

    All the way to my house we drove teasing each other and building our sexual tension up even more. When we finally arrived into the studio, I let Lena walk in and offered her a glass of wine.

    We sat on the couch, pretty close together but not enough at the same time.

    After hours of talking and some making out, Lena and I were surely drunk. We'd moved to my bed and were laying side by side. And, as if that weren't enough...

    "Uuh, what's this?" She asked playfully, grabbing a joint from my nightstand. I'd meant to smoke it last night but fell asleep before I got the chance to.

    I laughed. "Nothing. Give it back, baby."

    "No, I wanna smoke it!" Lena said, pulling me closer and kissing me hard. She completely distracted me with our kiss and grabbed the lighter I had in my pocket. When we pulled away, she lit up the joint.

    I was super taken aback by her, as she took the first puff and handed it back to me. "You're gonna kill me in the morning." I said.

    "This really is good. Wow!" Lena was drunk. Definitely. But hell so was I.

    "So I didn't know you were such a tennis star!" She pointed out, taking another puff of the joint and handing it to me.

    I laughed at her choice of words. "Far from it, but I do okay," I took a puff of the joint.

    "I bet," Lena said. She yawned. "I'm kinda tired."

    I smiled. Someone like Lena, who wasn't used to this amount of alcohol and any amount of weed, let alone combined, I knew she'd feel this way pretty quick.

    "I should call an Uber," she said. I would offer to drive if I were in driving conditions, but I didn't want her to leave either.

    Lena grabbed her phone and spent a few minutes struggling to find the Uber app. I kept smoking the joint but didn't give it to her anymore, wanting to avoid further confusion.

    "I think Uber doesn't exist anymore and they deleted the app from everyone's phones, Stef," she said, her head on my shoulder.

    I took another puff of the joint and laughed at her conclusion. We laughed for quite some time and Lena ended up falling asleep on my shoulder.

    Then it was morning. I woke up with Lena in my arms and was surprised to see that we were um... cuddling?  What in the fuck. I didn't cuddle. And we didn't even have sex. Sure, I was happy to oblige, but it was still a very weird concept to me.

    I moved my arm away from hers to get up from bed. I tried not to wake her, but that didn't work out. I needed some aspirin if I wanted to even function, and I figured she might need some too.

    "Oh my god!" Lena said with one hand on her head and the other grabbing her phone.

    "I know right," I said. I got us both glasses of water and a couple of aspirins each.

    "Thanks. What's gotten into me? I smoked?" She said.

    I laguhed slightly after taking my aspirins. "Yeah, you certainly did. Said some really lit shit."

    Lena sighed. "Oh man."

    "How about we eat some breakfast?" I asked.

    Lena nodded. "Sounds fine. God, my head is pounding. We didn't have sex, did we?"

    I grinned. "Baby, when we do have sex... you'll definitely remember it."

    She smiled back. "Right back at ya."

    I looked at her, she was wearing her last night's clothes and damn did that skirt suit her well.

    "So, um, what do you want for breakfast? I'm not any good at cooking much of anything but I can wing something for ya," I said. It even surprised me how willing I was to offer Lena breakfast. I never did that. I never even had sleepovers with the girls I slept with.

    She smiled softly at me and shook her head. "It's fine, I can make it myself. That is, if you don't mind-"

    "Thankgod, please do! What ingredients do you need?" I asked, willing to help her.

    She told me the ingredients for the waffles she was making from scratch and I put them all on the kitchen counter.

    I didn't wanna sit there and do nothing while she cooked so I decided to set the table. I watched her make the waffles as she put her hair up. Damn Lena was so sexy.

    I don't know what it was about her. Why. No idea. But definitely something. I decided to wrap my arms around her from behind while she was still making the waffles. I could sense her smiling as I kissed her neck. Then I started biting it gently, eliciting moans from her.

    "Feeling better?" I asked.

    She smiled into my touch. "A little."

    I licked her neck sexily making her moan even louder.

    "Stef, I'm making us breakfast. Stop!" She asked, hesitantly.

    I stepped back from her and decided to act distant. "Fine, then. I'll just sit her and wait I guess. No physical contact allowed, right?

    She finished making our waffles and sat next to me on the table. "I didn't mean no physical contact. Just no sex for now. And when you do these things... makes it really hard for me to stay away from you."

    I grabbed a waffle bite and ate it. Then I ran my nose across her face, smelling her and giving her soft kisses. "I can't wait to fuck you properly. No games, no teasing, just pleasure. Pure pleasure. Show you the time of your life, baby."

    I heard Lena gasp at the sensation. She moved her head towards my face and kissed me deeply, our tongues exploring each other. And there, in that moment, I decided I'd try to be more open. Regardless of everything I've been through. I had to try it out.

AN: thoughts?