Thirteen

LENA'S POV

    "Shit," Stef said as she removed my dress after having made out with me for quite some time in her couch. "You are absolutely gorgeous," she said, kissing my neck and playing with my nipples at the same time.

    I gasped. It felt different this time; it felt like none of us was teasing the other and we were just - natural. This was good, I liked it.

    I wasted no time in removing Stef's entire outfit, leaving her with nothing but her panties. I ran my fingers over her panties and could feel the warmth there. It was leaking. "You're hot."

    Stef smiled seductively at me and bit on my neck "I know, right?"

    I laughed at that but not for long as she inserted her fingers in my pussy, making me moan loudly. "You do know I have neighbors, right, sweets?"

    Fuck her for that comment. I couldn't care less. She kept going with her work and leaving hot kisses on my body as she did.

    I wanted more though. I wanted to feel her too. So I grabbed her face and gave her a hot kiss, as I also distracted her and grabbed her fingers from my pussy and licked them clean.

    "Holy fuck," she uttered, her eyes completely aroused.

    I then removed her panties gently and threw it to the other side of the studio. I then positioned her body on top of mine and we started scissoring.

    "Fuck, yeah, baby," she said, playing with my bouncing tits. "You're hot as fuck."

    I smiled at her seductively, my eyes full of lust. "I know, right?"

     At that, she kissed me hars and I moaned into our kiss as my body kept moving under hers so we could both get the orgasm we so very much deserved.

    She saw that I getting close, so gave my body her full attention and pleasured me until I climaxed. "Jesus. Stef." I said, coming down from my high only to pleasure her as well.

    Since my pussy hurt from my orgasm, I decided to go down on her in order to finish the job. So I placed my mouth on her clit and gave it bites from time to time, also inserting my fingers to help speed up the process.

    "Fuck, baby, just like that, yeah. Keep fuckin me like that!" She screamed, her body aching.

    I hushed her with my mouth. "Careful, sweets. Neighbors, remember?"

    She couldn't hear me at all after that point as her pussy exploded in my mouth and I moved up to kiss her.

    Stef kissed me slowly and I stood up, leaving her on the couch. I headed towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Stef got up from the couch and lit s cigarette.

"You are so much better than I would've imagined." She puffed on her cigarette.

    I grabbed Stef's leather jacket from the floor and wore it. She looked at me and shook her head. "Wow."

    "I think the real problem is you don't give me enough credit, Stefanie Foster."

    "Mmm, I like it when you say my full name." She puffed on her cigarette once more.

    "Yeah?" I asked.

    She stared at me. "It's sexy. Much like you."

    I winked at her.

    "Shit, baby." Stef puffed on her cigarette and stood up from the couch still fully naked only to wrap her arms around me and kiss my neck.

    "You're not so bad yourself, you know?" I said.

    She laughed and kissed my neck sexually. "You wanna order some pizza?" Stef said, putting her cigarette on the ashtray.

    I shook my head, pulling away from her and grabbing my dress from the floor. "I should go actually."

    "Yeah? So soon?" Stef pouted. It was cute. But I didn't want to stay. Well, that's a lie. I did. Too much. Which is why it was better if I didn't.

    I put my dress back on. "Yeah. But maybe we could see each other tomorrow?"

    "Can't. I have an early flight to New York, remember? I'll be gone a couple of days." Right. Damn. Had I remembered it, I wouldn't have said I was going home.

    "Oh," I said. "Right. Well, since you have an early flight, I really should get going then."

    Stef shrugged but I saw her pouting.

    I sighed and grabbed my purse. "Good luck shooting tomorrow!"

    "Thanks, sweets." She slapped my butt as I headed to the door and whispered in my ear. "You're a good fuck."

    I turned around and wrapped my arms around hers. As she leaned in to kiss me, I pulled away. "I'm so much more than that."