Eighteen

Stef's POV

    I woke up the next morning with Lena in my arms. We'd been cuddling. Great. That sure breaks one of my rules - but so does the fact that she slept in my place without sleeping with me. Fuck these rules! Fuck these rules? I didn't know, my head was pouding. I needed a shower and deifnitely something to eat.

    I got up and left Lena asleep in my T-shirt. That breaks another rule - one that I didn't even bother to write because it was so damn obvious. I sighed. She looked hot in my large T-shirt. She looked sexy. How else would I ever wear that sleeping T-shirt again? I'd have to just give it to her. It looked so much better on her than it did on me.

    I decided I'd shower. I didn't bother to wake Lena; I left her asleep. I also didn't bother to bring my clothes with me to the bathroom.

    As soon as I finished showering, I got back my bedroom in my towel. I saw a sleepy Lena just getting up from bed. "Good morning," she said.

    "Morning, sweets," I said, dropping my towel on the floor as I chose my outfit for the day.

    I saw Lena look away and not feel comfortable as she got up and headed to the bathroom. I laughed at that and grabbed her wrist. "What's wrong?" I asked.

    "Nothing. Just giving you some privacy to change," she smiled and looked away again.

    "Fuck privacy. Don't go all prude on me now, Lena Adams. You've seen this body a few times and from what I remember, you liked it. A lot," I winked at her.

    "I'm not saying I didn't," she argued.

    "So. You're allowed to see it. Touch it," I grabbed her hands and placed them on my bare tits. I got horny just by looking at her. I kissed her, her hands still on my tits. "Kiss it."

    Lena kissed my mouth roughly this time and I knew I'd turned her on. She ran her fingers over my tattooed body and kissed my neck. I grabbed her ass while she kissed me on the lips.

    She wasted no time in removing the T-shirt and that left her body totally exposed, except for the panties she was still wearing.

    "You're so fucking hot, Lena," I whispered in her ear, removing her panties slowly.

    "Fuck me then," she smiled at me. "But in the shower," she grabbed my hand and guided me to my bathroom. Shit, was this woman insane. Insanely attractive.

    "You see, the thing is," Lena started as we turned on the water. "You may have showered..."

    I moaned at her touch.

    "But I am all dirty," she said, placing her hand on my pussy.

    After we resumed our fucking, Lena actually did shower and I did too, again. We were having breakfast when someone knocked on the door.

    "Who could it be?" Lena asked, mindful of herself as she was wearing yesterday's clothes.

    I shrugged for I had no clue. I opened the door and found Brianna behind it. "Hey, how was your night? Didn't bother to go call me back, huh?"

    And she finally saw Lena as she walked in. "Whoa. You have company. Hi, Lena," she greeted her.

    I about wanted to die. Brianna always found a way of making me uncomfortable around the girls I was seeing. Well, all of them that weren't her. I knew now wouldn't be any different.

    "Hey, Brianna. How are you?" She said, polite as ever.

    She watched us. "I'm good, I really am. I didn't realize girls were coming to Stef's this early, I mean it's only 10AM."

    "Well, you certainly are," Lena said as she drank her coffee.

    I smiled.

    "Stef, I need to talk to you. It's private," she said. I went to talk to her in my bedroom.

    "What the fuck, Brianna? You think you can just come here and-"

    Brianna laughed. "Baby, I've always done that. What's changed now? That new bitch? Spare me, Stef."

    "I don't know. But I don't owe you any explanations, so just get the fuck out of my house," I said.

    Brianna sighed. "Just let me ask you something. How long do you think it'll be before she leaves you?
Before she realizes you're not wife material because, fuck, you don't even wanna get married! How long before she dumps you, huh?"

    Brianna had a point. Lena was the type of girl that would love to get married and for me - well, that thought doesn't even cross my mind. Sure, she's 20 and we're getting to know each other now, but it wouldn't be long. And I didn't get dumped. Ever. I dumped women before they could dump me.

    "Fuck off, Brianna, I mean it," I said in a threatening way.

    She kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go talk to your girlfriend."

    "She's not my girlfriend! Jesus fuck! I don't have a girlfriend, and you were never my girlfriend either! God, you're so fucking frustrating!" I said, losing my temper and I'm pretty sure, the way I screamed, Lena could hear it loud and clear.

    Brianna grinned as she approached Lena. "Bye, sweetie, it's been nice to meet you. Good luck with Stef - she's real trouble!" Brianna laughed.

    I opened the door for her to leave and, on her way out, she kissed my cheek and grabbed my ass. "Call me when this thing goes to hell."

    Fuck Brianna. I closed the door and immediately looked for my cigarettes. I lit one up and took the first puff. Brianna was frustrating. And I'm sure she was even more so now because when we were fucking on a weekly basis, she was more kind at times.

    Lena was still drinking her coffee and eating the last of her pancakes. I watched her as she didn't say anything and figured I should. I should, shouldn't I? So I did.

    "You should probably go," I said, avoiding eye contact. I needed to think. And I couldn't think with Lena there. No way.

    She stood up and put her plates in the sink. "Ok," she said. She grabbed her stuff from my bedroom and I opened the door for her.

    I watched her leave quietly. I didn't know what to say, but I said it anyway. "I'll call you later."

    But I didn't really know if I would.

AN: thoughts?